Left out Pt.2 [requested] - Yeojin(soul)

Hi guys...so..I'm sorry that I left for a whole month... I was about to take the same path as LOONA 🤡🤡🤡
ya fellow orbitch was lazy.
But I'm back! So enjoy the other chapter💖

————————————————————-

Its been a week since yeojin and jinsouls confession. You liked both the girls in different ways. And hearing that the two are dating wasn't very easy for you.

You didn't want look or talk to them at the moment. You felt like you would just burst out crying out of anger if you did. You felt really guilty for getting this jealous though, it's not like Jinsoul and Yeojin are dating to make you feel bad. An unexpected couple? Definitely. But the way they look at eachother.. it's like,
It's like they were destined to be together! To be happy together! And you were just going to be a side character in their lives! Never too important. Just a friend.

Who wouldn't get jealous? On top of that you've known Yeojin since you two were in kindergarten. Thanks to your parents being close friends. Jinsoul. Jinsoul came into your lives in middle school ! Almost 10 years after you met Yeojin !
And now.. you were left with no one.

Your face was painted with anger when you heard someone calling your name

"Y/n.. you've been avoided me.. well, us. But you know it's happy day today right? Your coming to my house today, right?" Jinsoul asked with a small voice. What's up with Awkward atmosphere? You hated it. Ahh, not only that it's happy day today. What do you do ? You honestly don't want to talk to the two. But, happy day is really important to you three.

Hesitantly, you respond. "Yeah. Of course" you kind of grin. And look down to the floor. Your eyes travel to jinsouls white sneakers covered in mud. Did she trip again? You can imagine Jinsoul tripping on air and without you noticing, a small smile appeared on your lips. "Y/n? Why are you smiling?"

"What? What are you talking about. I'm not"
You coldly deny the fact that you smiled and walked away.

Was your response too mean?

_______________________________________

Your mind kept on saying "nonononono. Don't you DARE go y/n" and you wanted to stay home and ignore them. But at the end of the day they were your only friends.

You take a deep Breath and ring the bell to jinsouls house. "Y/n. You actually came !"
Jinsoul looked surprised and hugged you.
Her hugs were always warm and made you feel safe. You relaxed into her hug and forgot about everything that made you feel bad. But the bad thoughts creeped into your head again. "Ok, I think that's enough" you gently pushed her away. Jinsoul sadly laughed a little and let you in. "Haha, right. Sorry"

When you got into jinsouls room. You saw Yeojin finishing up her school project.
"Y/n!" Yeojin gasped and ran to you.
"You came !" She smiled and hugged you.
Jinsoul tapped on Yeojin shoulder
"Should we?" Yeojin nodded and held your hand.

What? What do they mean "should we?"
I don't get a very good feeling about this..

You sat down on the couch and was now trapped in between the two girls.

"Y/n. We noticed you were keeping your distance from us after we told you we were dating" Yeojin sad and held both your hands
"And we had to apologize about something"
Jinsoul said and looked to the ground.

Why would they have to apologize for being happy? Did my jealousy make them feel this way? I wouldn't want them to break up because of me.

"We were just joking y/n. We thought of this prank because.. Jinsoul wanted to tell you this, something. But she was scared to tell you because.. she thought you liked someone else" Yeojin said and stared at you dark eyes.

"Wa-what?" You couldn't understand what was going on.

"I like you. Y/n. I was too scared to tell you so I wanted to know your feelings for me by prancing you that we were dating and looking at your reaction" Jinsoul said. She looked a bit guilty. "I was glad to know you weren't against lesbian people. And..I noticed that you were jealous. But it could be because you like Yeojin, Not me" Jinsoul said. Her eyes looked desperate for your true feelings, for you answer.

You looked at Yeojin who just nodded as if she was encouraging you.
"I-I like you..too Jinsoul" you say with a flustered expression. Your heart beat a bit too fast for your liking.

"You do?" Her big shiny eyes looks at you with happiness as her face lights up and hugs you tightly. She whispers happily in your ear
"Can we make this official?" She says as you return her hug.

"Yes"

Yeojin: WHOOOOO😚😚🤪🤘🤘💝💝🌈💓💓💖💖🔥🔥🌈😚😚🥺🥺😌😌💝😱😁🎉🎉
Yeojin stands up and applause for you two.

"Ah, I love happy endings. So, since I helped you two get together, now you have to help me get with... KIM TAEHYUNG!!"
She jumps on the couch and yells out loud.
You laugh at your best friend and reply

"Yeojin, Kim taehyung is an idol"
Your new girlfriend and  best friend laughs with you. Happiness fills up your heart as you realize,

you were never really left out.

———————————————————-
A/n : ahahah I was thinking of being kinda mean and making this a sad end but I thought of jinsouls puppy eyes and made this a happy ending 🤡😌😌
AlSo Yeojin at the end is a whole MoOD

Thank you for reading 💖💖 love ya 🥺🥺