Engagement drama

Mina pov -today was the day of our engagement party Chris mom was helping my mother and father with decorations and well of course everyone was excited the thing was Chris hasn't been home all day I guess because he went out with the boys .. as I was with Shen Di and  momo looking at the wedding dresses Chris mom give me her crystal crown that she wore when she marry Chris father .. as I awed I was deeply in love . I was suppose to wait for Jang mi and Minho showed up but only Minho did and Jang mi wasn't seen to be found .  As I pick the outfit I was wearing tonight I kept thinking wow my life is gonna be with Chris forever the enemy who turn to be a friend and a lover it was like magical .

I had good people around me but I thought wronged ... I thought no one would ever hurt me but I was wrong .
The boys showed up without Chris I didn't know what was happening but waited to see if he show up later for the party .
—————
A hour later •
It was already time to get ready so I shower and put my white dress with white flats and I put my hair into a bun I put my ring on and a beautiful smile as everyone  was surprise they ask me where was Chris but still I didn't know and Jang mi didn't show up either so I ask his mom and she said she contact him but no answer then as everyone was arriving it was 6 pm I was worried Minho went to find them and the boys but more surprise they were shocked to see ... they didn't want me to find out but I push my way to see  I couldn't believe my eyes I was broken  and angry everyone was so upset ..

To reveal Jang mi my own best friend kissing my fiancé as if they like it I was dumbfounded I was so upset that I couldn't move Minho was angry that he just push everyone and left . The boys were madder then the hot summer of July they couldn't believe why there own best friend kissing his fiancée best friend ... as Chris mom came and said CHRISTOPHER Bang Chan !! What the hell is meaning of this .. the two broke it up and they were ashamed and shocked. ... I can't believe you did this to Mina what kind person are you yelled everyone ..

Mina it not what it looks like said Jang mi and Chris ... I swear as they both try to touch me I let go .. HOW COULD MY FIANCÉ AND MY BEST FRIEND KISS TELL ME I cried why did you do that to me and then embarrass yourselves at the engagement  how can I ever forgive you guys as she ran inside everyone was so upset that they left .  Hyunjin came and said wow you guys are both assholes you ruin what supposed to be Mina special day but instead you broke her more ... and Jang mi you never change huh ? Your still the same girl who cheats on everyone you never show any appreciate to anyone .. come on boys let go and find Mina enjoy your both evening ...

As I ran to the room I cried how can Chris do this to me and Jang mi I thought I trusted them as hyunjin and the boys knocked Mina can we both come in as I was opening the door I hugged hyunjin how could they do this to me how can they betray me . Shh it okay Mina let go and spend the night over at our place .. as I packed my stuff I left my engagement ring ... Goodbye  Christopher I am so done with you ... as I turn off the light and wheel my luggage ...

Mina said Chris where are you going he cried out .. I am leaving Chris and I leaving you and Jang mi I can't be with you cause all you do is keep hurting me and that not what I wanted ... y'all ruin our engagement party and y'all ruin everyone night as I was cold hearted I can't be with someone who keeps kissing other girls even when they are friends with me . I am done with you as I left but I stopped . Oh by the way here your stupid ass ring  I don't need it anymore Goodbye  for good . As I left him

I left with the boys and as the limo went off I see Chris on his knees begging I wanted to cry but then I had to pretend nothing ever happen and I wish nothing ever happen between us as hyunjin  put his arm around me and I lay on his shoulder ... I sniffle I was a mess how can Chris hurt me I whisper

This time I was tired of being a toy this time it for healing and regrowing .