It over or isnt it lovely ?

At boba tea and sweet treats •
Mina Pov - As I was heading to get my apron and my hat .. jang mi and Minho found out eventually and they told me to not cry about him because we hated him for what he did .. as I was not pay attention I see the customers it was Chris and Jennie coming .. oh crap I said lowly Minho wanted to say something but Jang mi didn't want start a war because of how pointless it was . As they came over to order there's Jennie was like ohh look Chris that girl is working here she said .
As I was quiet and Chris look at me I didn't want to respond . Hey can we get our orders they both said ? Um sorry I am out Jang mi can you get them as I left .. I cried I hate him I hate her ugh why Mina do you put yourself in this position !!!

As Felix was like are you okay ? Mina Felix I said crying I can't take it anymore shh it gonna be okay I promise you I swear ..as we both hugged tightly together then Chris and Jennie saw us ...
oh so this is the two people that were kissing ??? Said Jennie . Shut up said Chris your so annoying I swear .

Look Jennie whatever you are can you mind your business me and Mina are best friends and for your information you are such a mean person you know that Mina and Chris were together but you don't care about feelings don't you ? Said Felix .

Um Felix let go and get out of here let these engage couple go out as I locked eyes with Chris we went our separate ways isn't it lovely how that girl is a bitch and your not wondering how deeply is love cut by someone you thought was a forever .

I honestly hated it but it over I need to leave so I can get over it.. all the memories we have are together . As my parents were packing to go visit my family in Japan I wanted to go with them but I had school it was gonna be my 1st week back .. since the engagement of mr and mrs Bang . I am pretty sure his mom was amused how I stay away just like she said . My mom wanted to get revenge on Chris mom but she didn't chose to act violence but still . As I was preparing for tomorrow I wasn't nervous I was just feeling eh like something was missing .
————————
Next morning •
My alarm clock rang to bts - danger. It was 6:30 am I felt very groggy though because since I stay late for work I had to get up early as well so I showered and put on my clothes on with my pink shoes and I put my hair into a ponytail with a bandana on . As I put my backpack and eat some food Eomma and appa said they be back next week so they left me money and so much more .. oh great another good week to spend my time alone but after school I be going to get some groceries and then having a Netflix marathon of meteor garden . Hehe
————————
As I walked to school everyone was surprise to see me back I didn't care but like I said I was here to focus on my studies as Felix went up to me and hugged me !! Hi Mina your finally back huh ? Nae sunbae I am back I am having myself at home if you wanna come over appa and Eomma are leaving to Japan to visit my family and friends over there so I am gonna go buy groceries and some snacks for the house and then watch Netflix !!

Sounds amazing can I invite the boys they really miss you even jeongin and hyunjin they been missing you all week. Ah I see so how Chris ? Oh he still working and his mom is making arrangements for his wedding with Jennie but she such a jerk tbh .. 

I mean I don't know anymore it just I am tired of crying honestly everyday I am just more hurt then happy you know but anyways I see you after school ..