Braving out the world

Chris pov - After the whole less wedding I was back to university and this time I was running the entertainment already the boys were busy planning graduation party and so much to me I was offer many chances of helping other all though I was currently engaged to mina now . Mother is always busy like she been and well of my sister is now living in Korea again with her husband . I never knew braving the world was something I wanted in lifetime .

Too much paperwork ugh I said pushing my hair to the side . As Mina came in and said what wrong baby?? You haven't touch your food . As she look at me with her brown eyes and her lovely smile she was concern for me . Sorry sweetheart my paper work is too much to handle again . Aish don't worry it be okay . Mina was on her last year as a senior in high school then be going to college . As we both do the paper work together it felt good as a team it always has been .

A hour later passed by and this we were in our new home that we purchase together. Felix was still traveling the world in order to find himself  and well of course we are doing our own things in life . We were watching the movie until we heard a knock probably the neighbors complaining about our lights  again as I open the door it was mother .. I was shocked I was mad I was afraid she get angry about me loving Mina again .

Oh hello eomma what brings you here or did your secretary send you I rolled my eyes .. Christopher please we need talk and so Mina too I know you don't want me here but please let me explain okay fine but you got 5 mins and you can go back to where ever you came from . As she enters Mina ask who there until she froze uh Chris what is she doing here she said mad and nervously ... it okay baby she has something to say . 

Okay as eomma said I just wanted to apologize .. on how I behave myself I know as being a ceo of Bang entertainment and Mayor I am deeply ashamed of my actions towards you and Mina I know I shouldn't judge you and her because you love her and she loves you and I hope you forgive me ... as she bows down . And Christopher I am sorry for not being the mom you wanted me to be I didn't put effort to pay attention to you or Melanie . Instead I was the one hurting you guys both she started to cry I know I shouldn't never arrange the marriage between you and Jennie I should consider your feelings ...

Um mrs Chan .. look I accept your apology I know how hard you dedicated your time and effort to stand up between us .. as Mina smile ...   I appericate if you stay with us for dinner and if you would want to be part of our wedding as she hold my hand . As she smiled of course Mina thank you as she hugged me . As we all laugh and so much mom went home with Melanie and well that went good .. Mina was happy and that all she can imagine ...

Chris do you think we have kids one day she giggles of course sweetie like I mean our kids will be musicians or something more like actress omg ... we both laugh it was finally midnight and we went to bed wow today was good day I was finally with the love of my life and nothing could not stop me

If there something waiting it worth it I am be lucky .