Chapter 1

I have always loved thrift shops. Seriously. It's like a history book. It has so many things inside. New and old. Weird and well weird. My story began at a thrift shop. I guess that's very anticlimactic. But hey strap in while I begin!

It was a Thursday, of course why not, and I entered the good old thrift shop down by *** Avenue.

I remember how the air inside smelled old and dusty like it has never been cleaned. I remember how my mother told me to stay by her as she went to the clothing sections. I never listened though. Who does?

As if playing a spy I snuck around the people scanning the tasteless clothing and took small steps on my tip toes on the stained rug.

The thrift shop was a small one but has too many rooms. As if the person designing it wanted to just keep chopping it up till it was a perfect maze.

I turned a series of corners and ended up by a dirty gray door labeled "staff only" in uneven stiff lettered laced with red to make it more intimidating.

I know this might seem as a surprise but I'm not a child I have common sense I'm just really...really... bored and act like one! But in moments like these you cannot expect a child like teenager not to be curious about what's behind the door that your shouldn't enter. They should have just said " Please enter!!!" With rainbows and smily faces.

Anyway I pushed open the door ever so slowly as to not give away my presence and slipped into the damp room.

The walls of the storage room were grey and had streaks of who knows what smeared against it. The floor was filthy and tiled in an old fashioned checkered style. The lights above my head flickered as if they were struggling to keep their eyes open long enough to make it through the day.

The contents of the room didn't help at all. It was filled head to toe in, well not to be harsh, junk.

Things from broken furniture to torn fabric. In a hep by the door lay a pile of discarded toys that even put Annabel and Chucky to shame.

Only one slow though raced across my mind. This horrid trash filled place, this place that not even rats would touch... is an utter GOLDMINE!

A/N:
Yayyyy! You got through chapter one!!! Thank you so much for reading! This is my first story so I hope y'all enjoy it!
It's gets better! I swear! XD
Have a great day!