A new kind of "Level Up!"

Start from the beginning

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: There were 2

I look over to Jaune and he was not eating so I need to cheer him up.

Nora: In the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of lien selling Uras skins rugs! 

Ren:*sighs* She's been having the same dream nearly a month now.

Y/N: Okay Jaune! what's the problem!

Jaune: Huh? 

Ruby: It's just seem that your a little off today.

We all began talking to Jaune trying cheer him up also accepting that he need a bit of help until I heard a familiar voice that belonged to a certain bunny.

Velvet: Please stop!

Cardin: I told you they were real.

Russel: What a freak!

Y/N: Show time..

Ruby: Y/N you can't take on-

Y/N: I'll be right back Rosemary.

Ruby: Did you just called me Rosemary?

Y/N: Yup, what you don't like it?

Ruby: No, I do like it but don't fight them.

Cardin: Hey, RED! did you imagine Will last night! the whole team laugh at her.

Yang: That it!

Y/N: Yang, please let me do it.

Yang: Fine! make it quick then!

Y/N: Time stop. I snap my figures.

Yang: Wha-

Thanks to the time stopping ability also the GAMER I was able to stop time of the whole plant. But it does have limited time so I used Saberwulf speed to the MAX. So I ran up to Velvet got her put her outside of the Cafeteria. Next was team CRDL so I punch the ever living shit out of them each punch was a powerful and painful one at that after a few moments of me punching each one with different spots I then ran to the garden and pick a rose without thorns and put it in front of Ruby. *SNAP*

I sat down before I snap my fingers and everyone look at team CRDL and they were in shook. All of them were beaten up really bad all of them groan in pain.

Yang: I.... what.... huh..

Nora: THAT WAS AWESOME!! do it again!

Ren: No, but that was cool of you.

Weiss: You did that?

Y/N: Of course! my speed is my semblance after all.

Blake: But Why?

Y/N: Well, were all equal and trying to be huntsmen and huntress and I HATE those kind of people like CRDL.

Blake gave a slight smile at you.

Ruby: Huh?

Ruby now notice the rose.

Y/N: Do ya... like it? I ask nervously .

Ruby: Like it... I love it! thank you Y/N!

Y/N: Don't mention it.

We both stared each other for a moment and I see Yang waiting for me to make a move until...