⚠️Chapter 21⚠️

If there is an ⚠️ emoji then that means there will be smut and it will end when you see 🐯.....if you don't like reading smut then you can skip to the Tiger 🐯 but if you don't mind smut then go ahead and read😏😏😏 but I apologize if the smut come out bad❤️😂😭

No ones POV

Jaebum gently put Youngjae down on their bed and crawled on top of the younger. Youngjae looked up at his boyfriend who stared back at him with lust in his eyes.

"Are you sure baby because once I start I won't be able to stop?" Jaebum spoke softly as he ran a hand down Youngjaes cheek.

"Yes Jaebum I'm sure." Youngjae said as he leaned up and kissed Jaebum.

Jaebum pushes the younger down before unbuttoning his shirt. He then went to Youngjaes shirt and took it off. Now they bother were just in their pants.

Jaebum then slowly unbuttoned Youngjaes pants before pulling the off. Youngjae blushes as he looked at Jaebum seeing how he looked his him.

"Your body is so beautiful baby." Jaebum said as he leaned down and kissed Youngjaes face everywhere. He first kissed his forehead then his cheek to his nose then Jaebum kissed the youngers soft lips.

"I love you." Youngjae said and Jaebum smiled and leaned down to kiss the youngers tummy.

"I love you too baby" he said as he got off the bed to take off his pants. Now both of them were in their boxers.

Youngjae watched every more Jaebum made. He watched as Jaebum walked over to the night stand and grabbed some lube and condoms before he made his way back over.

Jaebum put them down on the top of the bed before he climb back on top of Youngjae. Jaebum kissed youngjae again before he put his hands on the youngers waist. He then ran his hands down to the waistband of Youngjaes boxers before pulling them down.

Once full naked Youngjae turned bright red. He then tried to cover himself but Jaebum stopped him.

"Don't hide, your body is so beautiful." Jaebum said and went up to kiss the younger. Youngjae smiled after the kiss while looking at Jaebum.

"Now I want you to listen carefully and do everything I say got it?" Jaebum spoke and Youngjae smiled and nodded.

"Use your words baby" Jaebums hang then went down to the youngers thighs before softly rubbing it.

"Y-Yes daddy" Youngjae said before realizing what he said. Jaebum smirked and kissed the younger.

"I like it, also tell me when you want something." Jaebum said and kissed the youngers jaw.

Youngjae watched as Jaebum grabbed the lube that was on the bed frame. He then poured some on his fingers before looking at the younger.

⚠️⚠️this is where it gets more into details⚠️⚠️

"This is gonna hurt at first but just tell me went it doesn't hurt or if it gets to painful." Jaebum said and opened Youngjaes legs.

He then put one finger at the youngers hole before slowly pushing it in.

"Ahhh! It's hurts Bummie!" Youngjae said as tears ruled down his eyes. Jaebum quickly came up and kissed his tears then his lips.

"It will pass soon ok?"

"Ok" Youngjae said as he kissed Jaebums nose that so happened to be by his lips. Jaebum laughed softly before he continued.

"Ok now im going to move my finger" Jaebum said and Youngjae depiles with an ok before he felt Jaebums finger move around.

Soon Jaebum added a second finger and watched the youngers reaction. He thought he would hear another small whine about how much it hurt but to his surprise it was the opposite.

"Ahh~ god th-that feels s-so good d-daddy!!" Youngjae moaned while he closed his eyes. Jaebum soon then started to scissor him.

"Aahhh~~!" Youngjae moaned again.

After afew minutes of Jaebum scissoring him he added a third finger and tatted to move them in and out softly and slowly.

"Ahh g-god daddy f-faster!" Youngjae screamed and Jaebum did just that causing the younger to moan louder. After Jaebum decided that Youngjae was stretched out more he pulled his fingers out causing Youngjae to whine at the lost he felt in his bottom. He then pulled his boxers off and grabbed a condom.

Jaebum opened Youngjaes leg and alined his member with the youngers hole. He looked at the male underneath him and kissed him before slowly pushing in.

"Ahh god that hurts." Youngjae said and Jaebum kissed him again before stopping at where he was.

"It's ok just tell me when I can more ok baby?" Jaebum said as he began to suck at the youngers neck. After a while Youngjae told him to more and Jaebum did just that.

"Aaahhhh~~~~ f-fuckk soo urggg f-faster please!!" Youngjae whines and Jaebum went faster.

"Ah f-fuck your so tight baby!!" Jaebum moaned and went a little faster. To Jaebum the room was filled with beautiful moans from his boyfriend but to a Youngjae all he felt was pure pleasure. He didn't even know how loud he was moaning until Jaebum spoke.

"God baby your so loud.. I love it!!" Jaebum said and kissed Youngjae before he spoke.

"Daddy I'm-im g-gonna c-cum" Youngjaes said as Jaebum speed up as he grabbed the youngers member and jerking him off.

"Let's cum together." Jaebum said and soon they both came.

"Ahh~~!!" They both said and Jaebum pulled out of Youngjae.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

Jaebum then sat up and took off his condom and threw it away. He then grab some baby whips that they have for when Youngjae was in little space. Jaebum grabbed some and came over to his boyfriend and cleaned him up.

After he threw that away he went in bed and payed next to him. Youngjae immediately cuddled into Jaebums chest.

"I love you baby" Jaebums said and kissed Youngjaes head.

"I lov-" Youngjae fell asleep before he could even finish his sentence. Jaebum smiled before kissing his forehead and going to sleep.

Well that was kind bad and I apologize but yeah so sorry?