Progolue

I park my car in the drive way of my father house

I park my car in the drive way of my father house. I got out and ran up the few stairs to the door. I took out my key and unlock the door. I smiled since it's been only four years since I was in Forks, Washington and seen my father Charlie Swan. I walked inside and looked around and see nothing has changed. I set my keys and purse on the table in the kitchen. "Dad! I'm home!" I shout as I walk further into the house but I didn't get a reply causing me to shout again. "Dad? Are you here?" I yelled out and their was still no answer. I sigh walking upstairs and putting my suitcase in my bedroom before taking a shower and see the time is five thirty in the afternoon and I knew my dad will be home soon. So I figured I'll cook dinner for my dad as a surprise welcoming me home gift. I look through the fridge and cabinets and found absolutely nothing causing me to sighed. "Typically dad." I mutter shaking my head and grab my purse before heading out to the grocery store.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An hour in half I got back home and starting cooking my dad favorite food which is steak and baked potatoes. I heard the door open and smiled happily knowing it's my dad. I turn around as my dad walked into the kitchen and stop and stare at me surprise. I smile at him happy. "Hey dad." I said waving my hand slightly causing him to smile walking up to me and hug me tightly.

"Your back!?" My dad Charlie said happy as I nodding hugging him back tightly.

"Yes sir. I start working at Forks Hospital tomorrow." I said smiling as we pull away from our hug.

My dad chuckle. "That's great sweetheart."

I smile nodding. "I made your favorite dad. It's almost done."

"Thanks. I'm going to go wash up then." My dad said before kissing my head and walked towards the bathroom to wash up.