Chap # 17 "You saw me naked!?"

Start from the beginning

"Nothing." He answered simply as I blew a breath of relief but my curiosity didn't go away.

"Then why am I in your shirt?" I asked as he sat beside me and I am pretty sure I saw him smirking.

"Should I tell you?" He teased as I wrapped my arms around my chest as he watched me, intensely.

"Y- yes." I stuttered as he smirked fully and faced me by turning his body and moving a little closer as butterflies erupted in my stomach when his hand touched my thigh that was covered by the thin duvet.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as I nodded, hesitantly.

"Okay. First-" he started with a deep breath as I gulped waiting for his words. "-you were dancing like crazy in the club, you kissed me and then I had to carry you to the car as you were half asleep. Then-" I wanted to hide in the corner when I heard what he said. His eyes gazed at me with pure passion as he thought of something. His eyes made a chill run up my spine. I was getting impatient and uncomfortable with each passing second as my eyes bowed in shyness. He held my chin up with his two fingers and his thumb caressing my chin as my eyes directed straight to his. "Then, you made me unzip your dress-" I jumped up from the bed and watched him, eyes wide as I covered my mouth with my palm in disbelief.

"You saw me naked!?" I yelled as his eyes stared at me in shock. Even I can't believe that I shouted. He saw me, the bruises, the scars, the burns. He saw everything!

"Listen dear. I swear-" I cut him off as I ran to the washroom and locked it.

"Janet! Open this door!" He commanded calmly as I leaned my back against the door not speaking to him. He banged his fist on the door, not to harsh though as I turned to face the mirror, I was ugly and only makeup and clothes could hide this unpleasant body. My upper body was fine except my back where she drew her 'masterpiece' . It disgusted me to even think about how my back looks. And lets not talk about my legs, they were hideous, utterly ugly to even look at them.

I closed my eyes as a few drops of tears fell from my eyes, I was hoping that Nathan won't leave me even after seeing my body. I hope he won't call me a hideous girl, which I am but hearing from him would kill me, mentally and emotionally.

I turned on the shower while taking my clothes off and went in it to take a shower ignoring the calls of Nathan. He also must have heard the shower and left, to which I was glad. I rubbed the shower gel on my hair and then the soap on my body. I wish I could make these ugly spots on my legs go. I wish there was something, I could do.

I turned off the shower and got out while wrapping the blue towel around me. I didn't have any clothes here and I hoped that Nathan was not in the bedroom. I unlocked the door and peeked out side to find no one. I got out and my eyes went straight towards the bed, there were clothes, my clothes on them. I narrowed my eyebrow with confusion as I neared towards them. There was a multi color, short, mid-thigh skirt and a white, tight off-sleeve shirt. I remember Nathan buying that but I never wore it as it was too revealing.

"Wear this." I jumped as I heard his voice and turned to face him. His eyes stayed on mine as he strode towards me. I clutched the towel tighter as I spoke.

"They are too revealing." I muttered. He titled his head as his eyes went towards the clothes and then my body. He was three to four foot away but then he closed the gap and stood right in front of me making my breath hitch.

"You will be only wearing them inside the house not outside." He told me.

"But-"

"Why do you hide yourself from me? I did see you naked but it was not intentionally. You weren't wearing any clothes and I had to push you to wear my shirt. And I'm not sorry that I saw your scars." I took a deep breath as he held my waist and spoke. His arm wrapped around my waist and the other cupped my cheek, caressing my skin, lovingly.