🧸I want to go home🧸

I want to go home.

.....

( { Shuchi P.O.V ) }

As I watched Kokichi skip to Himiko and Tenko I noticed something strange. It was Tsumugi tip-toeing out of the main hall. Curious, I followed, secretly. She lead us to the, library? She walked to a specific bookshelf. Then she looked to her left and right then clicked buttons. The bookcase slowly started lifting and moving to show a dark room. She walked in with a laugh. The bookcase then closed before I knew it.

Although, I stayed there. Surprised? No. Shocked? No. Scared? Yes. I was to caught up from being scared I didn't see, hear, or feel that Kokichi was tugging on my shirt. "Shuichi! Pay attention to me!!!" He dramatically yelled and a sigh followed. I finally snapped. "Kokichi?" I caught his eyes. "When did you get here?" I questioned and looking back at the bookcase causing me to break the stare between us. He grabbed my checks making my eyes focused on him. He dramatically sighed. "Shuichi. Shuichi, Shuichi.." He looked at me head to toe. He then did a huge gasp. "What?" I scoffed.

His eyes wided. His hands became slippery and soon enough they slipped off my checks. I could feel the coldness my checks felt. My checks missed his warm hands. "Y-You.." He stuttered still shocked at something. "Y-You?" I mocked with a chuckle. His finger started raising to my cap. "My cap?" I question his movements. "Y-You're h-hat. . It h-has b-blood?!" He squeaked. "What?!" I quickly smacked my hat off my head. "Just kidding!~ Niheh!~ You should've seen your face!" I sighed, and walked to go pick my cap that was now on the floor. "Wow ShuShu, you have really cute eyes!" I blushed from the statement and quickly replied with, "Shut up." (It wasn't rude or anything.) "Wow! A tsundere?! I feel so lucky to meet one!- but that's a lie." Kokichi said then walked out of the library.

"People are weird here." I mumbled and placed my hat on my hair. But then, a scary sound roared. My stomach. Well guess I'm hungry, I thought.

I walked over to the cafeteria. Kirumi was busy making Ramen Noddle Soup for Miu and Kaede. Kokichi was talking to Kiibo and drinking a grape panta. Tenko and Angie were fighting for Himiko. Korekiyo and Rantaro were. . um.

I kindly asked Kirumi for sushi she agreed and started cooking. I walked over to Maki and Kaito who were fighting because Kaito called her 'Maki Roll.'

-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'

Sorry for very short chapter! Just wanted to post a new chapter as soon as possible so no one would complain!