The Smell of Enchanting Blood

Começar do início

"What's the matter with that child? What do you think, Tsukihiko?" The lady asked on Muzan but Muzan didn't replied.

"Tsukihiko?! He really changed his name also! How sneaky this bastard is!" Sanemi exclaimed.

"Muzan is really hard to find now since Tanjiro found him on the spot. Maybe Muzan has a plan now on how to eliminate Tanjiro." Oyakata said.

"We will protect Tanjiro at all costs, right Tomioka san?" Shinobu said but Giyu didn't replied.

'Here he goes on that old personality again!' Shinobi angrily thought.

"No matter where you go, you're not getting away! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and I swear I'll slice off your head with my blade! I'll never forgive you no matter what!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Tanjiro is really angry now at Muzan. He now found the one who killed his family. Now vengeance swallows Tanjiro after seeing Muzan." Makomo said.

"I'm worried for him. He's going to face a monster that even the Hashiras couldn't stand a chance if they can't perform a perfect executiom against him." Urokodaki said.

"Giyu, don't leave Tanjiro behind. Guide him at all costs. Don't let the last hope for killing Muzan die. Please." Sabito said.

"I will, even if it risks my life." Giyu replied.

"What the hell are you doing?" A policeman asked.

"Is it a drunk? Kid, step away from that man!" Another policeman ordered.

"I can't! Bring some restraints please!" Tanjiro pleaded.

"Shut up and step away!" The policeman said while he tries to grab Tanjiro away from the demon.

"Please don't do that! No one can hold this person down but me!" Tanjiro said.

"Move!" The policeman said.

"Please don't do that!" Tanjiro said.

"The government and the police aren't recognizing our works because they don't believe in demons. Even if we make a story on it, it will just make them confuse." Oyakata said.

"Pesky police! You should let him handle that demon!" Sanemi yelled.

"Just look at this guy's face! Has he lost his mind?" A policeman asked.

"Pull the kid off him!" Another policeman said.

"Please! I don't want this person to kill anyone! Just stay out of my way, will you? I'm begging you!" Tanjiro cried.

"Dammit! Look, you..." The policeman grunted.

"If you're going to keep resisting..." The police said as he tries to lift his stick and is about to smash at Tanjiro.

"Noooo!" Everyone yelled.

When suddenly, a flowery and an aroma interrupted the scene. A hand being wounded by a woman can be seen on the screen.

"Enchanting Blood. Aroma of Visual Fantasy." The woman said.

"Ewwww!! She wounded herself just to unleash that scent! And by the way, who is she?!" Zenitsu said.

"She isn't afraid to have a deep wound does she?!" Kie said with worry.

'What's this scent?' Tanjiro thought. The flowery aroma blocked the policeman's attack on Tanjiro and making them disable to attack Tanjio.

"What are all these patterns?" The policeman asked as the aroma continued to cover Tanjiro.

"What's going in? I can't see anything!" Another policeman asked.