Justice of Virginia Potts (pt.2)

They decided that today was a perfect day to spend time together as they both had the day off and Peter was going on a school trip. She suggested that they went jogging at the public park because it had been a while since they did something outdoor together and Tony agreed. They were glad that there weren't many people there considering most people had work or school. For the past 30 minutes, Tony had been talking about his dream last night.

"Slow down, slow down. I'm totally not kidding", Tony said, trying to catch up with his fiance. She rolled her eyes but slowed down until they were jogging side by side. "You're totally rambling", she said back, slightly laughing at how breathless he was. "No, I'm not", he jogged past her and blocked her way, making them stop to catch up some air.

"Look, you know how you're having a dream, and in the dream you gotta pee?", he tried again.

"Yeah?", she said, confused with what he was trying to say. " Okay, and then you're like, 'Oh my god, there's no bathroom, what am I gonna do?', 'Oh! Someone's watching,' ''m gonna go in my pants.'", he said, making wild hand gestures. He looked and sounded so ridiculous but Pepper knew he was being serious.

"Right. And then you wake up, and in real life, you actually have to pee. Yeah, everyone has that", she nodded, suddenly curious to where this conversation was going. From the corner of her eyes, she could see a few people who had walked past them making weird faces. Well, couldn't blame them. She thought it must be weird walking out one morning and stumble upon Tony Stark and Pepper Potts having a conversation about peeing in their dream.

"Right!", his voice snapped her thought away and she turned to face him. "Why are we having this conversation again?", she tilted her head to the side, a confused smile formed on her face. Tony pulled her close and she noticed how excited and bright his eyes were. Maybe whatever this was, it was something important that she should listen to.

"Right! That's the point I'm trying to make. Apropos of that, last night, I dreamt, we had a kid. So real. We named him after your eccentric uncle. Uh, what was his name?", she watched as he closed his eyes and scowled, trying to remember a name and she nodded in understanding. She already had the idea of what this was all going to be.

"Morgan", they both said at the same time. "Yes, Morgan! Morgan", he said the name over and over. She couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was being. "So you woke up and thought we were...", she raised her eyebrows.

"Expecting!", he rested both his hands or her shoulder.

"Yeah", she said casually.

"Yes?", he asked, sounded so excited.

"No.", she shook her head.

She saw the way the corner of his lips fell slightly and she immediately felt bad about it. She sighed. "Tony, we'd talked about this", she took his hands in hers and pulled him to sit down on the bench nearby. "I had a dream about it. It felt so real!", he whined as they sat.

"If you wanted to have a kid, you wouldn't have done that", she unzipped his jacket and tapped the chest attachment.

"I'm glad you brought this up, 'cause it's nothing. It's just a housing unit for nanoparticles.", he held her hands and rested them on his lap. "It's not helping your case, okay?", she said rolling her eyes and looked at the lake in the middle of the park.

"No, no, it's an attachment, it's not a-"

"You don't need that.", she insisted.

"I know. I had the surgery. I'm just trying to protect us. The future usses, and that's it. Just in case there's a monster in the closet, instead of, you know..."