2.A new town

Chapter 2:

Summary

Cody Martin had come to Riverdale 2 years ago,and had been adopted by a man named FP Jones,who then,named him FORSYTHE PENDLETON JONES THE Third.He had been attending Riverdale high for 2 years now and had three best friends,Archie,Veronica and Betty,who also happened to be his girlfriend.

Jughead was nothing like Cody.He had coloured his blond hair,Black.His voice had gotten deeper.His entire attire had changed,He wore a beanie everyday.He was no more a nerd.He usually used to attend class,as and when he wanted,and even when he attended school,he would sit somewhere in the middle rows,and lay low.He was not innocent anymore.He had helped to solve Jason Blossom's murder.He had also followed his father's footsteps,and become the "SERPENT KING".He used to ride around the town in his motorbike.And,moreover,he had become hot.Like,Very HOT.Girls would literally pray to get a date with him.But,he had already found his match.BETTY COOPER.The Perfect girl next door.One of his very best friends.He loved her,more than anything in the world.

Present day

There was scampering and movement all around Riverdale.A recent notice had been issued stating that all students of Riverdale high were to be transferred to another school in a nearby town,due to investigations that had to take place in the town(about Midge's death),and also about the renovation of Riverdale high.

The students were to complete their Junior year in the new school,they were transferring to.The students would be given rooms to stay in, for the rest of the school year.

All students,took this as an adventure,and an opportunity to stay away from Riverdale and their strict parents for a while.This was like a fun holiday for all of them.

Presently,All students had packed their stuff and were starting to ride to this new town.All students could go in the school bus,or take their own vehicles.

Jughead had preferred to take his Motorbike,but he asked Sweet pea to ride the bike to the new town,as he would be liking to accompany Betty,Archie and Veronica in the bus.

All the students were enjoying the bus ride so far,and eventually,the chatter inside the bus faded,as the evening came.The students started falling asleep.Betty rested her head on Jughead's shoulder,and he slept with his head resting atop hers.He was wearing his Serpent jacket.The Southside serpents(Students),had agreed to show off their Serpent identity proudly,and continue their works,as there was nothing to be afraid or ashamed of.

After 2 more hours of journey,The bus and the other vehicles following it,pulled up outside a very tall building.This was where,all the Riverdale high students were supposed to be staying for the rest of the year.The building was very tall,like really tall,maybe with more than a 50 floors.It was illuminated with small green lights in its frontal pathway.

There was scampering around the Bus,as students started getting down the bus.Jughead slowly opened his eyes,and turned around to find Betty,Archie and Veronica.He saw them gaping at something outside the window.

"Guys?"he asked.

"Jug,come here.See this....This place is like a palace.I cant imagine,how happy I would be to spend my life for the rest of the year here."Betty said,her eyes shining with happiness.

"Really??"he said and walked up to the window to see what place it was.

He peeped out of the window,and saw the sight,that he had never wished to see ever again.

For there stood the magnificent Tipton hotel,forth his eyes.He was shocked.

*Please vote and comment on this story guys...***

*Updates Every Week**