(-.(-.-)16(-.-).-)

a few months later..

~3rd person pov (Ash)~

a few months had passed and life was still boring most of the time. there were a few fun times like the one time where Chiara and the Changbin guy got together. She got to tease her a lot about it and it was fun to make fun of them. even tho she was still single, not that she really minded it but third wheeling was in there for sure. but she had gotten a new friend, she thought he looked slightly like Felix. his name was Daniel. Chiara teased her a lot with it and shipped them together. it was now vacation for 3 weeks and she had a lot of plans.

well not really a lot but she definitely had one big plan. Which was going to Korea, this time she was going alone and stayed in a hotel near the jyp building. she was now looking everywhere if she could find if Stray Kids was having a concert or anything close to there. Sadly for her they didn't. but she was still gonna go to the jyp building everyday.

the only bump in her plan was that she couldn't speak Korean so it was gonna be hard for her to order anything or to eat somewhere. but it didn't really bother her that much at the day before she left. she was more thinking about things she was gonna do than that it was gonna be hard to do them through the language barrier.

her bag was already packed and her parents were gonna drive her to the airport, she was now pulling her clothes on and making herself ready. she sighed a little as she checked the time, still three hours before the flight leaves. she was gonna go to the airport already since she wanted to be there early.

she walked downstairs and noticed her mom was already in the kitchen. she greeted her and placed her bag at the door. Ash waddled to the couch with her shoes in her hand and pulled them on. meanwhile her mom was pulling on her shoes next to her. they both grabbed their jackets and left the house. her dad was still asleep, it was 7am and her flight would leave at 10am. the plane would land at 4pm. so it was gonna be a 6 hour flight full of boring stuff.

she didn't have a fear of flying but still didn't like to fly especially not alone. but she didn't want her parents to come with her, cause I mean... why? okay anyway she went into the car and placed the bag infront of her feet. "so, two weeks huh?" her mom spoke to her as she drove out of the parking lot. Ash nodded and looked at her mom. "it's not like I'll be there for the rest of my life" she chuckled and looked at her phone. she decided to message Chiara.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Slut🤤:
I'm on my way to the airport rn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

she knew Chiara wasn't going to react anytime soon since she wouldnt be awake at this time. she scrolled through her contacts and clicked on Felix. she decided she was gonna message him too since she told him about going to Korea.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ashie:
I'm on my way to the airport rn

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She knew felix was busy right now because they were talking to each other yesterday and he told her that he was gonna be busy. she'd put her phone away and hummed to the music on the radio, her mom was driving in silence and Ash didn't bother the silence at all.

after some more driving they reached the airport. her mom parked the car as close as she could to the entrance. Ash got out of the car and grabbed her bag. she pecked her mom's cheek as a thank you. "see you in two weeks mom, thanks for driving me" her mom nodded. "no problem sweetie, have fun! also! don't forget to message me when you're in Korea" she smiled and looked at Ash. ash nodded as a reply. "I won't mom" she closed the door and waved before walking inside.
she sighed, there were still 2 and a half hours left of waiting. it was gonna be a long morning.

After 2 and a half hours of waiting she was finally sitting in the plane. it felt not like a long time ago when she went for a concert. and now she was just gonna go for fun. she messaged both Felix and Chiara that she was gonna fly soon and that she couldn't respond for six hours. she only expected Chiara to reply but she didn't get one. she leaned back in her chair, there was no one sitting next to her until the last minute before the plane left.

a guy near her age sat down next to her and let out a sigh of relief. Ash stayed silent as she looked at her phone, hoping the guy won't start to talk to her. Which he didn't, the plane left and she was gonna do literally nothing for the upcoming six hours. she just planned out what she was gonna do to get to her hotel. she probably couldn't ask it in English since they wouldn't understand.
the guy was watching her plan stuff and writing down things. "so what hotel are you staying in?" he looked at the girl with a smile. Ash looked up and smiled a little. "I'm staying in this hotel" she showed him the name wich was Korean. "oh they speak English there" the guy replied.

"how do you know that?" Ash asked as she looked back at the phone. "oh I've been going there everytime I'm going to Korea, but unlike you I can speak both Korean and English" he let out a chuckle as Ash sighed a bit. "in fact I'm going there now, we could take the cab together" she looked at the guy and raised her eyebrow. she couldn't trust the guy since she didn't know him, but she didn't really have any other options.

(A/N note)
aha I'm so funny leaving it like this :')

okay so you guys won't be getting more lmao

I'll update maybe once a month, I'll see

-edited.