(-,(-,-)08(-,-),-)

(A/N note)
Before we start look what I made!

(A/N note)Before we start look what I made!

It's Felix his duality hehe
Lets start!

~Ash P.O.V~

I angrily smacked my alarm clock. Why was my alarm even on... It's vacation.. I tried going back to sleep but of course I couldn't. I groan and grab my phone, still laying in my bed. I unlocked it and checked my messages.

Hoe😍😏:
Yahh Ashie!!
Yah there?!
I'm coming over at 11 am, so be awake and home!
You slut!

Slut🤤:
Lucky I accidently had my alarm on..
But you can come over hoe

Hoe😍😏:
I'm coming over rn
And I'm a hoe for Meanhoe ya know?

Slut🤤:
Yes I know.

It didn't take Chiara too long to come over since she lived close to me. I made some popcorn as I knew she was going to tell me something good. Glad my parents aren't home... I watched the corn pop. Then I put on some music from my playlist, P.A.C.E came on first. I rapped and sang the parts I knew. "Illuminated by the light on my laptop!" Chiara came in, cause she had the keys of my house. "CHOP CHOP I'M COOKING UP MY HOT POT" She yelled as she was in. I laughed but I was stopped my her tackling me on the couch. "I missed ya my slut!" She almost yelled in my ear. I chuckled and respond. "Missed you too hoe.." I hugged her, and we get up, she remained sitting on the couch as I walked to the kitchen.

I came bag with two bowls of popcorn. One for me and one for Chiara. "Okay girl spill the tea!" I dropped myself in the couch and gave Chiara her bowl of popcorn. She rolled her eyes. "Why do you always know I want to tell something." Chiara said stuffing popcorn in her cheeks. She ate a bit like Jisung, wich was cute. "If you want to come over you always want to tell something donkey!" I playfully slapped her, eating popcorn.

Chiara stuffed some popcorn in her cheeks again, then eating it. "Not a donkey and your right.." She swallowed before she said that. "Now tell me hoe!" She again ate popcorn. "Wait.. Before you tell me.. Why are you eating like Jisung again?" She laughed. "I don't know!" I laugh a bit. "It's cute tho" I smirk and squish her cheeks. "Now tell me with your squishy cheeks!" She hits my hands and pushes them down. "Stop." She snapped at me. "Then tell me!" I bark back.

She cleared her throat and started talking. "So you know that guy at school.. That looks like Changbin.." I smirked while nodding. "Your little sharp chinned crush!" I said teasing het, poking her stomach. She slapped my hands. "Anyway... While you were in Korea flirting with my husband.. I bumped into Fin.." I laughed, but it soon faded again. "Who's Fin?" She choked on the piece of popcorn but swallowed it. "That sharp chinned guy dummy!" She'd hit my arm.

"Tell the rest donkey!" I command her. "Well as I was saying I bumped into him while I was looking for dog treats for Rover.." She ate some popcorn and continued. "And he asked aren't you that shy girl from school.. I started to stutter with my dumb head and said yes.." I laughed, but she ignores it and continued again. "So he asked why I was here.. I told him I was buying treats for my dog.. And he said that he had a dog too!" I groaned. "Get to the point!!" She frowned. "He gave me his number telling we should walk the dogs sometime!!" She squealed. I grabbed her hands. "Ohmaigawd!!" We bounced on the couch.

"When are you going?" I let her hands go. "I don't know, I sended him a message!" I nod and looked her in the eyes. "Are you leaving Meanhoe for that Fin guy?" She flicked my forehead. "Yah bitch that hurts!" I rub my forehead. "You seriously think I'm leaving my husband.. If he can't live with the fact I love Minho he just has to go.." I smirk and gave her a hug. She hugged me back. "Was that everything you wanted to say?" She nods and breaks the hug.

"Can we watch a movie now?" I look at her. "Wich one do you have in mind?" I grab the remote. "Hmm.. Maybe.. Ooh!" I raised my eyebrow looking at her. "Maybe what?" "We could watch.. Grown ups!" "Serious again? Then if you watch it I will go to your house and cuddle with Rover.." "You're serious no fun!!" She frowned. "You always want to watch the same movie.." I walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink. "Do you want to watch Now You See Me then?" I came back with a glass of water. "Yes I want to watch that hoe!"

So we decided to watch Now You See Me. And I made some more popcorn. As the movie finished we put our bowls away. And I push Chiara off the couch. "Girl it's time for your ass to go home.." Chiara groaned. "You could've just say that.. You didn't have to push me off the fucking couch you!!" I laughed and dragged her to the door. "Get out!" I push her, but I stopped as soon as I heard her phone buzz. "Ohmaigawd it's Fin!!" I sit down next to her. "He said he wants to walk tomorrow!" She squealed again.

"Wow! Okay now go to your home dummy!" I pushed her again, she got up. "I'm already going whackass hoe!" Chiara stepped out the door. "I'll send you a picture of our dogs tomorrow!" She ran away to her house. I closed the door dropping myself on the couch. How cute that that Fin guy made the first move.. If he didn't she would never walk the dog with him.. I close my eyes as I still layed on the couch.. Then I was disturbed by my phone.

Felixxx♥️ is calling..

(A/N note)
Okayyy wat ya think of this chapter?
It sucks right haha!?🙄
Anyway... Please check out this

-edited.