(-.(-.-)24(-.-).-)

~Narrator's POV~

After about two or three hours of playing 30 seconds and all other kinds of games, the boys had gotten hungry and decided to order some food. After about twenty minutes of discussing where they should order they were all sitting on the couch. I wouldn't exactly call it peacefully waiting... They were mostly exclaiming loudly that they were hungry and it was taking so long while it hadnt even been five minutes.

While most of them were complaining, Ash, Chan and Felix had left the loud livingroom and went to the kitchen to 'Grab a drink'. They just went there because it was a lot more peaceful and they could talk properly without having to ask what the other was saying. "So Ash how long are you planning to stay?" Ash just shrugged. "I don't know, I hope for a long time at least, I've found work so that means I can start saving up for my own place!" Ash smiled brightly before she recieved a high five from Felix and after that also from Chan. "Oh by the way, can I ask you guys something?" Ash spoke in a soft tone as she was gonna ask a question that was something to think about.

"Yea sure" Chan replied as he got slightly worried, afraid something was wrong with her or anything. "Well so I've got a job now and uh well the prices of the hotel are getting very very expensive... So I was wondering you know..." Before she was able to finish her sentence. "Of course you can stay with us!" Felix exclaimed happily before turning to Chan. "She can right?" Felix pouted a little. "Well it's only for a few weeks or months!! Till.. Till I can afford my own apartment!" Ash said quickly as she waited for Chan's reply, afraid she was going to get a no for an answer. It wouldn't even make sense to move in with them and it was also kind of odd. Why would they let a fan... Move in with them?

Chan just shrugged."Why not? It's only for a little and you dont have to pay anything so it's easier to save up money then! Right?" He smiled softly before patting Ash's head softly. Ash nodded before hugging the both of them. "Thank you so so so so so so much!! I can do anything, I can clean, I can cook! I could do groceries or anything!" She exclaimed happily as she couldn't believe he had said yes. After a while of talking, all three of them returned to the rest of the group after Jisung had yelled the food had arrived. They sat down and enjoyed their dinner.

After dinner and an hour of just enjoying each other's company, and talking, Ash got up and waved at Felix to come, who was sitting on the opposite side hugging Changbin. Felix got up and waddled over to Ash before crouching down in front of her. "Yessss?" He dragged his word as he looked her in the eyes. "Should I pack my stuff and come now, or tomorrow?" She asked quietly.  Felix squinted his eyes before looking at Chan and waving him over. He asked the same question to Chan and Chan just looked at Ash. "Well how about you stay till around one am and then Felix and I will help you move, because then it's much more easier because there are less people awake and the chances are smaller someone will see us." Chan spoke as he looked at both Felix and Ash. She nodded in agreement, and they just continued babbling until around one am.

When it had turned one am, most of the guys had gone to their bedrooms, not to sleep but just to lie down there and do something on their phone of course. Ash, Chan and Felix had left the dorm to return to the hotel Ash was currently staying in. They reached her room and entered, she had to remember to go back to the hotel in the morning to check out of course. She grabbed her stuff, all her clothing, bathroom supplies, some hotel towels of course and all the other stuff she had brought. Felix an Chan took the bags and Ash basically led the way back to the dorm. Where they arrived safely without being noticed, as far as they thought. Felix offered that he could stay and sleep on the couch so that Ash could sleep in his bed.

Ash refused as she felt bad for him having to sleep on the couch just for her. "No no no no it's okay lix, i will sleep on the couch, there's no problem" She patted his cheek softly before taking her bags to grab her pj's. Felix wanted to argue about it but at rhe moment it was already two am, which is not the time to discuss about where to sleep. "Fine but tomorrow youre sleeping in a bed" He replied as he watched her. "Fine fine fine now go to bed and i will too" She hummed softly as she had found her pj's and waited for both of the guys to leave so she could change. After they left Ash changed into her pj's and made herself comfortable on the couch, which was actually more comfortable than she thought it would've been. So it was no problem for her to fall asleep pretty fast.

(A/N note)
Yes here you go, I've seen lots of people (like 2 or smth) ask for a new chapter

Im not really big on updating as youve probably noticed but enjoy 😋

-unedited.