Meeting His Son (H)

Start from the beginning

"Yes." You say to him with a smile. "We are dating. I know it may seem weird but I'm excited to spend time with you and get to know you."

He nods. "Where do I sleep?" He ask. Still a stern face.

Just like his father. You though. "This way. It's a little empty but I figure we could go out to the store and get some stuff for your room. Maybe repaint if you want. What do you think?" You say as you lead him to the guest room.

"That sounds cool!" He says with more enthusiasm.

You cant help but smile bigger as you step into the room. It had a queen size bed, tv, dresser with tan wall. It was a little empty and boring but the fun would be to redecorate.

"Yeah. This place could have more cool things." Trunks said as he looked at the empty room.

Vegeta and you were standing by the doorway. Vegeta was about to say something until you placed a hand on Vegetas shoulder as you spoke. "It could. I just threw it together but I hoped you would be able to make it cooler."

"Easy." He smirks as he puts his bags on the bed. "When can we go?" He ask as he looks at you.

Vegeta was a bit annoyed that you would have to go to the mall, but Trunks was excited. "As soon as you unpack we can leave."

"Cool! Is dad coming?"

You look at Vegeta. "Are you coming?" You ask with a small smile. You knew how much he hated the mall, but you knew he hated saying no to you.

"Fine." He mumbles. "We leave once the boy is set." He says as he walks away.

"Okay dad!" Trunks shouts.

"Need help unpacking?" You ask as you approach him.

"I'm okay Y/N. Thanks though."

You smile and nod. "No problem. I'll be in the living room." Then leave his room to give him some space. You would love to have a son with Vegeta. Neither of you said you loved each other, but deep down you knew it and so did he. Both of you felt strongly for one another.

When you enter the living room, Vegeta is leaning against the wall. His back resting against it as his arms are crossed. He sees you enter the room. No emotion on your face. He was worried for you.

"What's wrong?" He asked seeing you deep in thought.

"Nothing." You say with a reassuring smile as you head towards your room.

"Doesnt seem like nothing." He says as he follows you to the bedroom.

"I'm serious." You say with another smile. Vegeta shuts the door behind as you take off your shirt. You were in a tank top and comfy shorts. You were going to change so you would be ready to leave to the mall.

Vegeta just nods as he sits on the bed. Watching you for a moment. You take off your shorts as well and head to the closet. It was mid summer. You were going to put on a nice cute dress with flats. You were just deep in though the entire time.

Wondering if Trunks would resent you for having his parents broken apart, partially because of you. Yes Vegeta and Bulma were having problems, buy if you were in the picture would they work to fix themselves? Or just call it quits.

When Trunks arrived he didnt know how to feel. At first he was upset and you knew. Vegeta and Bulma had an argument about Trunks and unfortunately that's how he learned. He though it was his fault but that was far from the truth. You encouraged Vegeta to talk to his son. Even if Vegeta wasn't a talker you knew he had too so there was nothing unresolved.