Aunt Marge and Sirius Black

Começar do início

"Leave him floating over an active volcano?" Harry questioned, doubling over from laughter.

"I don't even know, " responded Asura, still laughing hard.

The two finally calmed down and settled into a mindless conversation about what was better, to look like a potato or feel like a potato.

All too soon, there was a crunch of gravel outside as Vernon's car pulled back into the driveway, then the clunk of the car doors and footsteps on the garden path.

"Get the door!" Petunia hissed at Harry.

Harry pulled the door open.

On the threshold stood Marge. She was very like Vernon: large, beefy, and purple-faced, she even had a moustache, though not as bushy as his. In one hand she held an enormous suitcase, and tucked under the other was an old and evil-tempered bulldog.

"Where's my Dudders?" roared Marge. "Where's my neffy poo?"

Asura and Harry looked at each other trying not to laugh but amusement clear in both of their eyes.

Once Marge had finished greeting everyone, she turned on Asura and looked in the eyes.

"And who are you?" Marge asked rather rudely.

"Asura, i see you have forgotten your manners in that dim brain of yours, " Asura felt her eyes flash red, the resentment for the women becoming clear.

Marge just huffed and walked off, complaining about something or other.

This left Harry with the bags which he was about to take up before they suddenly disappeared. He looked up to see Asura with her wand out. She just waved it off and stalked down the hallway to the kitchen.

By the time he got back to the kitchen, Marge had been supplied with tea and fruitcake, and Ripper was lapping noisily in the corner. They saw Petunia wince slightly as specks of tea and drool flecked her clean floor. Petunia hated animals.

"Who's looking after the other dogs, Marge?" Vernon asked.

"Oh, I've got Colonel Fubster managing them," boomed Aunt Marge. "He's retired now, good for him to have something to do. But I couldn't leave poor old Ripper. He pines if he's away from me. "

Ripper began to growl again as Harry and Asura sat down. This directed Marge's attention to Harry for the first time.

"So!" she barked. "Still here, are you?"

"Yes," said Harry.

"Don't you say "yes" in that ungrateful tone," Aunt Marge growled. "It's damn good of Vernon and Petunia to keep you. Wouldn't have done it myself. You'd have gone straight to an orphanage if you'd been dumped on my doorstep. "

"I think you're damn lucky you're still alive Hunny, cause believe you're close to being six feet under, " Asura growled, nails sharpening underneath the table.

"What a pleasant young lady you have here Vernon. Why do you keep her around?"

Vernon said nothing and just stared at the table.

----------------

"You mustn't blame yourself for the way the boy's turned out, Vernon," she said over lunch on the third day, "If there's something rotten on the inside, there's nothing anyone can do about it. "

Asura saw Harry's hands shake under the table and his face blush red in anger. She put a hand on top of his and rubbed his knuckles in a way to calm him down.

"It's one of the basic rules of breeding," she said. "You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup --"

The wine glass smashed and Asura immediately stood up.

"I think it's time for me and Harry to go, we have a busy day ahead of us, wouldn't want anything going wrong, " Asura states in false politeness.

She grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him upstairs.

"Pack your things, " Asura demanded once the bedroom.

"Asura, i didn't mean to, you have to believe me, " Harry pleaded.

"I believe you H, i just don't want you to do anything more."

They both started packing Harry's stuff into his trunk and lifted it downstairs and out the front door without a word.

"We'll go to mine and pick up my stuff and your birthday present. I forgot to give it to you."

Once at home, Harry and Asura got pulled into a tight hug from Asuras mum.

"I'm glad you two are okay."

"We're fine mama, is it okay if we stay at the leaky cauldron until school starts?"

Asura's mum nodded before returning to her cleaning.

The two teenagers ran upstairs to Asura's room. The trunk already packed and ready on the bed, a present on top.

Asura picked up the present and handed it to Harry. Harry neatly opened the present to find two rings and a necklace. The first ring was gold with a red jewel in the middle, on the red jewel was a fancy 'p', the second ring was completely black, even to stone in the middle was pure black. It didn't have a letter on it though and it gave off quite a cold vibe. The necklace was a different story from both the rings. The chain itself was quite simple but attached to it was a bright red Phoenix feather. As far as Harry could tell it was real.

"The gold ring is your family ring, it's quite an old ring but i thought you deserved to have ownership of it. The black ring is the black family ring, you'll find out why soon. And that feather is from the same Phoenix as your wand is, " Asura explained upon seeing Harry's confused face.

This thing is, the feather in both Harry and Tom's wands is from Asura herself. That's why there is such a connection between them. Tom already had a necklace like that. It was meant to stop him from evil. He took it off though.

"Anyways let's go apparate to the Leaky Cauldron."

They went downstairs and took Asura's mum's hands and off they went.