"Your seven months pregnant now, and today I my lovely sisters birthday. Ziela, has already been able to find the perfect baby for her." As he says that, he points to a little girl who cling to said women, but I could that the little girl knew more than what she let off. The child had curly brown hair, freckless, and deep brown eyes. 

'She seemed to be scared ...I wonder what of.'

       "And now it's time for my other sister to be given that chance as well." Andrew finishes as the other sister steps forward looking at me, with equal hatred in her glare.  

       "You will finally give me my baby, I've been waiting for these last few months for this day. Nothing can ruin it." Zayliea says as she smirks at me. 

   I was laid out on a bed as they had forcefully changed my clothes into a raggedy hospital gown that covered everything. It seemed that today was the day, I was going to meet my daughter. If she survived. They planned to cut her out. I hoped, and prayed we both survived long enough for the Volturi, Cullen's, someone to come and save her, and I. I felt hot tears start to gather in the corner of my eyes. 

   ' Everything precious dies in the end.' 

A week before hand.

      "Hello Aro, dear friend. What brings you and your family here?" Carlisle asked as the Volturi make a sudden appearance. Alice had got the vision only mere seconds before that knock sounded. 
     Everyone was on high alert, seeming that Bella and Edward had returned a bit early due to some. Complications. 

       "Well, Carlisle. It appears that our lovely Ilithyia is in danger. Have any of you heard from her?" At asked as he guides his coven family, that consisted of Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec, Demetri, and Felix, to the living room. Where they were met with the sad sight of Bella. Aro ignores her, very much pregnant state though, seeing their was a mate in trouble. 

       "No, as horrible as it sounds. We haven't spoken to her since the wedding. That was a month ago. Why, what has happened" Carlisle replies feeling guilty, now coming to his senses that something was wrong. 

      "Well, dear friend. We had, had some visitors. A cousin of Ilithyia, and her three friends. Came and warned us of possible danger dear Ilithyia is in. " Aro explains as he points to a set a four women, who were beautiful, but very much deadly. 

       "Lydia?" Bella's small voice asked from the couch. This peeked everyone's interested as the two girls knew each other. 

      "Hello Bella, have you not heard from your sister either?" Lydia asked as she walked over to where Bella was laid out on the couch, and sat down next to her. 

     "No, what have you been seeing ?" Bella asked her voice quivering with worry at the many things that her sister could be going through. 

      "All I know of now, is that she is still alive." 

Was all Lydia said, as they all went into planning, tracking, and wording. For their dear ray of sunshine, and future Princess of the Vampire world

"Hold still now!" Andrew calls out as I continued to wiggle under the restraints holding me down

       "Are you mad!? You'll kill her!" I yelled as I felt the tears prick at the edge of my eyes. They started falling as the blade he was using started cutting deeper, and deeper into my smoothed skin. 

        "Well, then we can add this baby to our lovely collection of useless babies." He says evilly as he gestured to a room the held tiny coffins, and jars that were filled with dead, innocent babies. 

        "AHHHHH! Please, please don't do this, please!" I started begging, crying and praying to God that my baby would not end up like those poor souls did. 

 One more slice and he had my stomach ripped open, and blood was starting to leak out. He starred down evilly as he took his hands and jammed them into my stomach. Agonizing pain was all I felt as he went through my stomach and tore my baby out of me.
    He had no monitors, nothing to keep track of her heartbeat, no medical help on deck at all. 
   I started crying as I felt myself start to lose consciousness, but I couldn't let my eyes fall, and welcome death until I knew she'd had made it. I didn't care if I were to die, they obviously had the plan to raise my daughter, so if she lived. That was all that mattered in that moment. 
     Satisfied, once I heard the cry I had been anxiously waiting to hear since my first trimester.
I closed my eyes, and let the darkness fall all around me. A small smile stretched on my face, as I knew I could find peace knowing my daughter was alive. 

   The darkness I once knew to be welcoming, and peaceful. Turned into a pit of fire, and pain. As my blood ran cold, and my heartbeat came to a stop.

   'Death welcomes all who accept it.'