Six PM, I got in a shower and once I was done in the bathroom started to dry my long hair and started to pin it up in fancy braids and curls. Once my hair was done and my makeup I finally stepped into my dress and shoes and finally set out. I took a booked limo to the premiere. I was helped out of the limo and showed the guy my ticket and was given the VIP treatment since I bought a VIP ticket it was the only ticket left. I walked down the red carpet and strangely I was stopped for photographs a few times so I stood and pose for them with my brightest smile I can give them and I gave them my name when they asked me. I was still posing for this press when someone tripped and fell and I caught him in my arms and when I saw who fell into my arms I almost had a heart attack. It's...it is Danila himself. His girlfriend Olga came jogging over to us and helped me to get Danila on his feet again.

'Thank you, Miss.' Danila spoke and got to his feet again.

'You are so welcome.' I smiled up at him once he found his feet. He grabbed me by my waist and stood holding me next to him as a zillion camera flashes took our picture. Olga clearly isn't very pleased with this as she plasters a super fake smile on her face but I could feel the daggers flying my way. Our group walked down the red carpet to the hall. When we all stepped inside and Danila turned back to me thanking me again and we exchanged contact details.

I showed my ticket to the people inside and was shown to our table in the middle towards the front. I took in my seat and the other seats also filled up quickly, and to my utmost surprise, I was seated with the main cast actors. We all sat around talking. The evening's schedule started and we all played a few harmless games. After a few fun games the speeches started and then the movie started as the first course of three were been carried out. Danila was seated right next to me and we talked of where I am from and what I am doing here tonight. So I gave him all the load down on mine. And before the night was over I have four new celeb clients that were in need of my professional services. We talked about my fees in Russian currency which are Rubles. I emailed them the service employment contract and they signed it on their phones and send it back to me. Once the movie ended and we had dessert with coffee. I head back to my hotel with my VIP hamper they gave me.

I even had got such a great warm hug from Danila when I left. He didn't want me to go, so I stayed another hour before I finally left for my hotel. At the hotel, I went through the massive almost six-kilogram hamper. There are Russian chocolates, three t-shirts in my size. The movie DVD with a mini-poster of the movie with Danila on the cover and a whole lot of movie memorabilia. I got everything back in the basket and I will send all this back home tomorrow before I set out to St. Petersberg. I wash my makeup from my face and brushed my teeth then climb into bed.

By nine AM I am all packed up and with everything, I got last night in a plastic bag. With all my things I went down to the lobby ate a big buffet breakfast then settled my bill. I paid for everything then head to the post office five blocks from my hotel. I got a nice size box for all my things and paid for the overnight courier services to South Africa. Then when I'm done at the post office I took a taxi to the airport. I board my plane to St. Petersberg. Half an hour later we all took off for our destination. An hour and twenty-nine minutes later we land in St. Petersburg. I walked around all the great sites and the cathedral. It was something to see for yourself. For the two days I've been here I have walked almost a hundred kilometers according to the Samsung health app on my phone. On the afternoon of day three, I got a call from Turkey the country. It is a client that has found my website and wants me to basically run his life and he wants me to live and work on his property. So we arrange to have a face to face skype interview the following morning at ten AM.

So in the meantime, I got my CV ready and all my certificates and email it to my new client that wants me to live with him. Ten AM I sat all dressed and waiting for my client's Skype call. Two minutes to ten he called me and we go through all the usual questions and answers and moved on to what he wants me to do for him. According to him, he is a famous Turkish actor and lawyer. He started my monthly salary at nine thousand five hundred lira, plus I live in my own bungalow on his property.