Part 7

Two years after the twins Bulut and Sky Yaman were born we had Ferit and three years after Ferit was born we had Öznur Reyyan Yaman and her twin sister Sevda Çicek Yaman. Can and I couldn't be any happier with all five beautiful kids. Demet tried to make contact with Can for some reason but he refuses to return her calls. Last year Can caught his accountant with her hand very deep in his financial cookie jar and fired her and stake his claim on all the funds she stole from us and served her with a court order of stealing and fraud. He got all the evidence when he and his lawyer friends started to dig into this woman's financial records. I just got back home with our other kids from dropping Bulut and Sky off at school. Can is filming a movie at the castle here in town for a historical drama of the Ottoman Empire.

Friday Can and I have a premiere of a new TV series he filmed over August till January. Over the past weekend, we head into town and I got myself a lovely new dress. Janine and I expand the print shop in the mall and bought our spot from the mall owner. Janine called me late last night with amazing news she and Deniz have been trying to have their own babied and now finally after a year if constant treatments they are finally going to be parents.' Justin and Gabby had their own twins last year. So our family is growing. I got my three babies in the kitchen and fed them their breakfast with the help of our housekeeper.

After we fed my babies we put them all down for their morning naps and we could return to our own work at hand.

~~~oOo~~~

We are celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary today and Can is taking me away for a surprise weekend in Belgium. Our teenage kids are being spoiled by grandma and grandpa Yaman. Can booked us on a Belgium chocolate tour and it was really something else. It was very sweet in many different ways. After a day of tasting and eating only chocolate for two full days, I am in need of something really salty. Can locked us in our room after our last tour day and we made love for a good part of our third last day here. He is hovering over me while we're so deeply connected and he just looks at me and smiled.

'What?' I asked as I smile back up at him.

'It's been twenty years Mrs. Yamam and I still find you as hot and sexy as the day I first fell so totally in love with you.'

'Back at you Mr. Yaman. Happy Anniversary Can Yaman may our next eighty years be even better then we have it now.'

'Amen to that Mrs. Yaman and happy anniversary to you as well and I really like the idea of us still being married and hip and with it at a tender age of a hundred and ninety years old.'

'Yeah, I like that as well.' I said and he smiled and dove back in kissing me as we start our lovemaking again.

~~~OoO~~~

As a result of our twenty-first wedding anniversary weekend away in Greece we made new babies on that trip and we just welcomed a new baby girl into our family. We have Bulut and Sky in university and the rest of our kids in the end or near the end of their high school careers. Janine and Deniz just had their fourth baby it was a boy. They have two girls and two boys. They all look just like their parents.

~~~oOo~~~

So with after all these years Can and I finally retired very rich and with all six our kids now out of the house and working and living on their own. Can and I finally start to enjoy our retirement together. Janine bought out my half of the print shop two years ago and she gave it over to her graphics designing daughter once she got the hang of how to run the print shop and so the next generation started to take over from us. A couple of years later Janine and Deniz after his last live concert also went into retirement, and so we all started to enjoy the next stage of our lives.

Soon our six kids started to bring their girlfriends and boyfriends home for us to meet and not too long afterward fiance and then all the wedding phase started.

I guess they are right when they say once one of your kids gets married the others will soon follow suit. In the span of twelve years, all our kids got married and started to make Can and my grandparents. We laid to rest Can's mother to rest first her heart gave in and then two years later Can's father from mourning mama Yaman's death too much. Can(Jan) has bought us a yacht and we are sailing the Mediterranean. We sail from country to country and then back home. It really is a great way of seeing the world. On school holidays we take all fifteen of our teenage grandchildren with us on our yacht Mediterranean tours and they learn about all the different cultures and different languages. It gave them all a new way of thinking and all the different interests that are out there.

Can and I kept being extremely active after retirement and after we all celebrated Can's hundred and ninety-second birthday and my hundred and ninety-seventh birthday we both passed away in our sleep holding each other like we always have. We passed from this life into an eternity of paradise.

~~~THE END~~~