About the Podcasts

A growing group of Wattpad Weekend Write-in flash fiction writers decided to have fun with podcasts of some of their stories in order to hear each other's voices and accents.

You see, we come from all over the world, united by a love of writing short stories and 'flashers'. We've read and enjoyed each other's stories, but our individual accents, reading our own stories, is a special treat to hear.

A website has been born and is being nurtured and expanded as I speak. We believe many other people than the contributors will get the greatest delight from our productions. Far from professional, but equally far from being too shabby, the particular value of these recordings are their total honesty... and despite any shortfalls from the professional standpoint, we believe absolutely nobody else can give the depth of feeling we who wrote the words can. They are unique and we are going to remain proud of our efforts, however much we may improve as time goes by.

We ARE authors. And now here's us having a dabble in narration, also.

I will give you the link to the website as soon as I can - but not able to do so in this section.

The comments below, however?!? Well-ll-ll... let's just say, keep an eye on that spot.

My first podcast for this group is a 'golden oldie' of a joke I rewrote from memory (with much embroidery) - really performed as an experiment... however it has its own charm and has been chosen to be included in our combined first effort.

Hope it puts a wide smile on your face.