Authors note

Okay guys I feel like I'm a bad person cause I haven't wen updating at all and I feel like I'm making you guys feel bad cause this book your guys fav book so I'm sorry if I'm putting you guys down its just that I going down in school my grades are going from good to bad so I need to study more often and get off my phone but I don't have school today so I can go on my phone.

I really miss talking to you guys so if you want to talk pm me or tweet me or ooVoo me all my social media thing are in my bio okay.

I'm in the mods for updating today I got a idea so there will a surprise update today or tomorrow okay

Okay I love you guys as much as I love pineapple and Matthew

You guys are my best friends

You guys are my life

You know what I just noticed I been in the magcon fandom for 2 years and I will never leave cause the guys are my life they have been with me try out my life they have been with me thru everything.

On Twitter Matt tweet how he was crying about something I forgot and I was crying too cause that my idol and this happened 2 times already so I decided for all for matts fans to tweet a long paragraph about Matt screen shot it and I will dm the pic to MATT I got 50 people to do that for me I was really proud for doing that I feel like he read it but did not answer just keep tweeting #WeLoveYouMatt (reminds me for the PO box opening video)

Matt is my life guys ily you guys to

Love, matts wife, johnson's girlfriend, ariana's best friend, jessalyn