School

Cassidy's POV

Today is Journey's first day of school she said that she was very excited for school. I got out of bed and though Matt to get up and get Journey ready for today I changed into jeans,pink baggy kind sleeve and white vans and my glasses with my hair down I went downstairs to see journey in the same outfit as me but in yellow with her glasses it was to cute "TWINS" Matt yelled me and journey looked at him weird ✨At School✨ we walked into them school and journey was jumping up and down "IM EXCITED" she yelled I picked her up "you ready" I said she nodded Matt was in the car cause he knows that there's fans in here "baby girl go to your class" I said then hugged her she went into her class.

Journeys POV {NEW PEOPLE}

Mommy walked me to my class she told me to go in I started to walk in and my teacher Miss.Jessica said to go next to the girls coloring I walked up to them "EWW your wearing glasses" one of them said " yea so" I said "your a nerd we don't hang out with nerds" she said again so I walked to the boys table "your a girl" I boy with bright blue eyes "YA so"i said "I'm a boy your a girl you have cooties" he said "well I don't they do" I said pointing to the Girls "your right what's your name" he said "journey yours" I said "Hayes" he said [Guys Not the real Hayes. Hayes son Hayes Jr] "want to be best friends" he said "YA best friends forever" I said then we high fived ✨after School✨ I was drawing when I saw daddy come in I ran to him "hi sweetie how was school" he said "funny and I have a new best friend his name is Hayes" I said then Hayes came " I hear my name" he said which made me laugh then Hayes ran to a guy that looked like him I guess that was his dad then daddy said "Hayes?"

Matthews POV

"Hayes" I said he looked up Hayes I haven't seen him in a long time " MATT" he yelled and ran and huged me and looked at journey " is that you and Cassidy's daughter" he said I nodded "YA her name is Journey" I said " IM HAYES BESTFRIEND" she yelled and Hayes jr said "YAS SHE IS" he screamed to and they hugged well that's 1/12 I meet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. Authors Note

GUYS I UPDATED YASS ok so Hayes is 18 had a boy named Hayes Jr ok. Sorry I haven't updated I always have to go to the piece of shit you get education from and homework and I already have TEST AND QUIZ like nigga don't give me that like ever bye my pineapples 😂