What Changed Deku's Life Pt.2

Alright. I'm back like I promised. I don't know if people will read this. Probs not. Though I think i had like 5 people read my story. Now I wanna say thanks just for checking out my story. I don't really care if I get like 10 reads or 10,000 reads. I just want people to enjoy this. Anyways hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading :)

Deku looked up and saw his Idol. All Might. He said his signature catchphrase. "A-ALL MIGH!" Deku said, but the words wouldn't come out properly due to his lack of stamina. "S-SAVE US!" Deku yelled, but since his Idol was too high to hear anything he didn't hear the 6 year old. Deku was waiting for him to land on the villain behind him and his mother. All Might looked down at the boy and smiled. But since the villain ran away All Might couldn't see what Deku and his mother were running from. Deku looked up, but his Idol punched his mother instead. Deku thought it was a accident, but he still stopped. He turned around to see All Might punching his mother. "ALL M-M-MIGHT S-STOP!" Deku yelled crying. All Might stopped and said, "It's safe now kid." But Deku didn't care. His mother laid there not moving. "W-What h-h-have you done?" Deku asked crying. All Might was confused. "What do you mean?" All Might said looking at the boy. "M-M-My mother isn't dead right?"Deku said falling on his knees. All Might eyes widened looking down at Inko. "W-What? She's not a villain?" All Might said about to feel her pulse. Deku froze when All Might said that. "Aren't you suppose to be a hero? Don't heroes save people?" Deku said with no emotions in his face. "W-Well yeah bu-" All Might got cut off by Deku. "Then save my mother." Deku said. All Might looked down crying. Not only did he take away a life. He took it in front of their child. Deku looked at All Might. "I hate you." Deku said with a raspy voice. It was like he was another person. His emotions took over. Hatred. Sadness. It was like everything in the world turned red. The only thing he cared about is gone. His mother. Deku got up and walked away. "H-Hey kid w-wait." All Might said as he tried to stand up, but his legs wouldn't move. Deku turned his head and stared All Might in the eyes. All that All Might could see was hate in his eyes. Deku turned away and walked off. He is not the little Cinnamon Roll anymore.

| Major Time Skip |

Deku walked down a alley. Gangs were all hanging around. They couldn't even notice Deku since he had a lack of presence. "I'm here." Deku said quietly to himself. He arrived at his destination. He walked in and found a bar. Due to his lack of presence nobody noticed him. He sat down but not before getting noticed by somebody. It was a man engulfed in black mist. The man smiled as he handed Deku a milkshake. It was one of the poeple Deku allowed as his friend. Kurogiri. Deku was sipping his drink when he heard somebody say, "I want to capture Katsuki. Can't let a waste go to heroism." Deku looked over to see the new famous Villain. Tomura Shigiraki. Deku remembered somebody by that name but just couldn't seem to remember. A memory then flashed of when Deku was 6 promising for revenge. Katsuki was Deku's prey. Nobody else's. "He's mine." Deku said sipping his milkshake happily. Tomura looked at Deku shocked at himself not noticing him. "Who the heck are you? And Kurogiri why does he have a milkshake?" Tomura asked scratching his neck. He always got annoyed when he didn't know what was going on. "Well this is Deku and I invited him to see if he wanted to join." Kurogiri said wiping cups and bowls. He always had a fetish of cleaning stuff. "Join?" Deku said confusingly. "Well I wanted to see if you wanted to join the League of Villains." Kurogiri said. "Nah I'm alright. If I did have a reason to join then it would be you Kurogiri, but I don't want to be in a team with some guy I barley know. Man we don't even know where those hands have been." Deku said that last bit jokingly. "What did you say about me?" Tomura said knocking over Deku's milkshake. *WHICH YOU SHOULD NEVER DO TOMURA* Deku looked at his milkshake dripping onto the floor. Deku got up and cried, "MY MILKSHAKE!" Tomura then laughed. "Wow. Did your mother even raise you right? Cause it seems like you don't even care that your talking to me." Kurogiri froze at that comment. "D-Dude take that back." But it was too late. Deku already had a knife at Tomura's neck. "Say that again would you." Deku said smiling. "D I D  Y O U R  M O T H E R  E V E N  R A I S E  Y O U  R I G H T?" Tomura spelled out to Deku. At that moment Deku stabbed Tomura's thumb. "Now how should I kill you? Behead you? Stab you? Suffocate you?" Deku asked glaring into Tomura's eyes. "That's enough." Said a voice as a picture of a man came out of a TV in the corner. "Hey Sensei." Said Tomura ignoring the pain. "Who are you?" Deku said pulling the knife out of Tomura's hand making him grunt. "You can call me One. I am the master of this place." The voice said. "Oh ok." Deku said about to walk out the door. "Hey wait. You can join the League of Villains. You hate heroes right? Join Us. We can defeat the heroes together." One said. Deku looked back and said, "Well I do hate heroes." This made One laugh in victor a bit. "But I never said I was a villain."

Well. Sorry for posting late. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for this chapter being short. I never know what to say here. So if you have any ideas for the next chapter I can add them. Be creative. I want this to be a story you guys can enjoy. As well as me. Now with that out of the way. I will be starting the third chapter. So Good Bye:)  

Date: 21/10/2019 Last post: 20/10/2019