Flash of Revelations

“You feel that, Efreet?” Gabriel mocked Efreet as their blades locked on each other “that’s your failed plan coming back to shame you out!”

Its gigantic sword glowed with bright blinding white; Efreet’s axe flared up with wild fire “No, Gabriel” Efreet grinned, flame coming out from its mouth grew larger “That’s my power returning to crush your repulsive faith!!”

Efreet thrusted its sword forward; Gabriel seemed to be surprised but it held on; Efreet’s wings glared up, and with sudden force, it pushed Gabriel forward. Gabriel twisted its sword and with fluid nimbleness, it freed itself from the blades lock. With lightning speed, It swung back its sword back to Efreet who avoided the attack by lunging forward. The flaming monster then rotated; a flame of missile burst from its fiery fist, targeting Gabriel. Gabriel simply moved fast toward the flame, glided a little to miss the missile, and lunged forward with the tip of its white shining blade threatening Efreet.

Efreet was surprised by Gabriel’s move and could barely avoided its attack. Gabriel stopped its thrust, and suddenly –with great force- rammed the tip of its sword’s hilt into Efreet’s chin. It landed spectacularly, causing an explosion of plasma and quantum waves to erupt from the crash in wide radius.

“Wow, it feels like a nova just hit us!” Coll exclaimed “those beings are really something!”

“Thanks Goodness we have raised our shield! Goodbring!”

“No harms done to her, Capt!” Goodbring reported “our shield is down 2% though. The new quantum-phase is still functioning! Reenergizing shield now!”

Merrick frowned. He felt something was not right inside; he felt like he was having a dilemma he shouldn’t have. He wanted to leave the place but he couldn’t pinpoint their direction; furthermore, leaving this colossal beings battlefield felt like something wrong to do, he felt compelled to help the white being.

Then abruptly, Coll suggested something daring “Captain, why don’t we help the white being calling himself Gabriel?” Merric felt like he was being stung by Fullu Electric-stinged Bee

“And why should we help that thing, Coll?”

“I don’t know, it helped us fending that flaming thing” Coll looked into the monitor showing the battle “so I think we should…you know..helped him a little..”

“Hrrrggh” Merrick grumbled, then frowned, then fell deep in thought. After awhile he stood up.

“All hands!” Merrick ordered “BATTLE STATION! THIS TIME IT’S FOR REAL!”

Coll, Morgo, Raffent, Goodbring, and Tolmov were shocked by the sudden order. But Morgo initiated the arsenal activation sequence right away anyway.

“Merrick! What are we attacking right now?” Morgo asked “Is it that flaming beast?”

“Yep!” Merrick anwered “We gonna hit it with our biggest blaster! You know what our biggest blaster is, righ Morgo?”

“Wow..you wanna use it?”

“Yeah, what else?”

“Our biggest blaster Captain?” Coll asked “That’s….”

“ Yep, Coll, our biggest blaster” Merric sported his most hideous smile “THE INDOMITABLE SPIT OF HELL!”

Coll fazed for awhile, and then asked “Do you want me to get closer?”

“OF COURSE, MR.COLL!” Merrick barked “GET US CLOSER!”

Coll’s eyes went wide. He needed to pull out his best navigational skill to get them closer to the beings so that TISOH could be used in full effects. “Whew…after got my muscles going the swinging things, I need to put this old lady to dangerous dance!” Coll mused.