Produce 48: EP.6-7

After the rankings the 58 trainees go into a room for their announcement!

Vocal trainer Soyou enters the room

"I'm here to give you the next assignment." Trainer Soyou starts.

"Through this position evaluation, choose the position you would want to debut with, the vocals and rappers will arrange the song and as for the dancers they will come up with a choreography by themselves."

"The benefits of this evaluation according to the result of onsite votes, the first place song from each position will receive 5,000 votes, but that's not all, the trainee that ranks first place in each position will a benefit of 100,000 votes."
___
Narin
___

The cloth covering the positions came down revealing the words 'Vocal' and 'Dance'.

Vocal songs were Into The New World, The Truth Untold, Don't You Know, DDU-DU DDU-DU, and Energetic. Dance songs were HandClap, Side To Side, Sorry Not Sorry and Touch.

I start making a mental note of the songs I wanted if they were taken, I want the vocal positions so either, Into The New World or Energetic. And for dance maybe...Touch?

Trainer Soyou explains more to us about the assignment. She picks Noe to choose the first song.

I watched as the other trainees picked the songs they wanted, until finally it was my turn, Energetic was full and most of the dance and vocal positions were too, there was one more for Into The New World and HandClap not knowing which one to choose I just go for vocal like I wanted. "Uh, Vocal Position....Into The New World."

Now it was time for the 1-12 ranked trainees to choose the songs they wanted, I was honestly afraid of being pushed out.

When Moe announced she wanted Into The New World I tensed up I knew that I had a lower rank but some in this group had lower ranks then me, so what was I afraid of? Other trainees like Moe picking this song and pushing me out of it.

I felt bad when Haeyoon was pushed out but at the same time I felt relieved that the other trainees didn't pick this song, they mainly choose Sorry Not Sorry.

When everyone had their performance songs we began to start.

"So let's choose a leader." Heo Yunjin says, everyone looks awkward and look at each other expecting at least one person to raise there hand to volunteer.

"Should I be leader?" Kim Chaewon volunteers, I think we all were surprised but we all accept anyways. "Now, the center? Who wants to be center " Chaewon asks, I raise my hand in hesitation.

I wanted to be center I had never been center before. But I guess I was still a little hesitant since I didn't want to seem too confident in myself...

When I raised my hand Heo Yunjin and Nako Yabuki did as well, I was nervous since they sing well and would look good as center.

First Yunjin sung the center line, then Nako, then me.

"They're all so good, I can't choose. How about we vote?" Chaewon suggests.

The three of us cover our faces as they voted, my heart beat fastened as I felt even more anxious than ever. When the others finished voting we all uncovered our faces. "The center is..."

"Nako," I just smiled to myself.

I already knew I wasn't going to get center so it didn't really faze me....but did anyone even vote for me?