Pain, Sorrow, and Happiness?

Sparklepaw sadly walked back to the apprentice's den and laid down. She missed Fangheart, it gave her an empty place in her heart. "Sparklepaw, are you okay? You can talk to us." Suggests Yangpaw. "Yeah if anyone is bothering you, we will take care of them for you." Added Yinpaw. Sparklepaw shook her head. "No. I'm fine."

————★————

Two sunrises later Sparklepaw found that she was unbalanced. She couldn't even land a blow on anything without tumbling over. Today she went to go see Fogheart. "Fogheart, I feel weird—" she stumbled a bit. "Hmm.. I think I know your problem. Your expecting kits." Fogheart answered. "Kits? But I just can't give up my training!" Panicked Sparklepaw. "My warrior assessment isn't till three moons!"

She saw Flamefoot smirking at the entrance of Fogheart's den.
Why that little.. thought Sparklepaw. She then looked back at Fogheart. "Promise you won't tell?" She asks. Fogheart thought about this for a moment and then nods. Sparklepaw heads out of the den ignoring the glare from Flamefoot.

I wonder what Fang is up to? Oh..I miss him so much, but Flamefoot would kill him if I was seeing him. Sparklepaw thought. "Hey Sparklepaw! Your goings on border patrol with me! Crystalwing yells from across the camp. Sparklepaw joined her and Dreampaw.

They went near Mud Clan and remarked their borders. Suddenly a familiar black blur zoomed out into the clearing. It was Fang. "You. Your not allowed to be here anymore." Hissed Crystalwing getting ready to land a killing blow on him. "Shadowstar gives us permission to kill you if you show up again." Added Dreampaw.

Sparklepaw ran to Fang and touched her nose to his ear. Flamefoot walked out of the shadows and cleared his throat. "Crystalwing and Dreampaw is right. Why did you return?" Asks the orange cat. "I have news to tell you, rouges are planning to attack this clan. I don't know when, but I'm telling you that you should prepare." Fang explained. Flamefoot stood protective in front of Sparklepaw.

"Listen to me! I wont hurt you! I have changed ever since I met Sparklepaw! Matter of fact, I love her and she loves me! I know that she can't be mine.. but still I have come to protect the home that actually welcomed me. Even though they rejected me now. I promise I'm telling the truth." Said Fang bravely.

"Lies! Lies, lies and more lies! He's lying! We cannot trust this fool! He killed Batpaw!" Hissed Flamefoot. Dreampaw hung her head at the thought of her litter-mate Batpaw. All of Dreampaw's bottled up feelings exploded. She swiped at Fang claws unsheathed, but Sparklepaw jumped in front of him and collapsed to the ground. Then she quickly got up. "No. You will not hurt him. I believe him and you should too." She said. "Oh no! I will never forgive myself. Sparklepaw I'm sorry." Apologized Dreampaw.