the vampire princess

╭──────────.★..─╮

𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣,
𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩!

╰─..★.──────────╯

──────────╯

-ˏˋ. full name ˊˎ-
veronica petrova
ver-on-ih-cah peh-tro-vah

-ˏˋ. preferred name ˊˎ-
your majesty
or veronica/ver

-ˏˋ. aliases ˊˎ-
red, ver, nico

-ˏˋ. biological age ˊˎ-
seventeen

-ˏˋ. chronological age ˊˎ-
seventeen-thousand

-ˏˋ. gender ˊˎ-
female

-ˏˋ. orientation ˊˎ-
panromantic + pansexual

-ˏˋ. species ˊˎ-
vampire

-ˏˋ. phobias ˊˎ-
angelophobia - the fear of angels

-ˏˋ. family ˊˎ-
edward - father , vampire , alive
victoria - mother , vampire , deceased
chairon - pet , hellhound , alive

-ˏˋ. looks ˊˎ-

 looks ˊˎ-

-ˏˋ. personality ˊˎ-
spoilt & selfish. demanding & devious.
veronica is a typical stuck up, daddy's girl, princess.
she gets what she wants exactly when she wants it, no matter what it is. person, pet, thing, you name it.

she does whatever it takes to get what she wants and isn't afraid to express herself.

she can be rather flirtatious with whoever she wants at the time and isn't really one for monogamy. she doesn't get to the point of it and bounces around from person to person often.

she has a very short temper, getting frustrated at the littlest things that don't go exactly how she planned or wanted.

if shown though, she may have the potentially to be quite the sweetheart. someone just has to break into her cold heart.

-ˏˋ. likes ˊˎ-
veronica loves getting what she wants and things going her way, usually throwing a fit if they don't.

she likes fellow vampires and finds humans amusing, so she spends most of her time with them.

she's obsessed with detail and fancy things. intricate dresses, hand carved tables and sculptures; she really is meant for the royal life.

-ˏˋ. dislikes ˊˎ-
veronica hates being told no, or even just having to wait for things. she wants what she wants when she wants it.

anything angelic she hates. well, she doesn't so much hate it as she fears it. even a glimpse of something white will scare her sometimes, despite her hair being white.

-ˏˋ. trivia ˊˎ-
veronica is the vampire princess. she's known and respected, hated and wanted amongst all vampires.

when she was young her mother was taken away by angels, or so she was told, causing her to have a fear of them.

though she would never admit it, veronica loves romance. films, books, acts, anything romantic holds a soft spot in her heart.

deep, deep down, so deep she doesn't even see it anymore, is a sweet little girl who wants to be loved and share her love, rather than feared.

she would love to be the mother she never had, she doesn't realise that either though.

veronica loves spicy food and adds pepper to almost everything.

she can also play the piano.

-ˏˋ. scenarios ˊˎ-
well, this really wasn't how you'd seen your evening going.

one minute you was just walking down the road, on your way home, the next you was waking up in a cell with this white haired girl banging on the bars and yelling.

what the hell had happened!?

it's up to you whether your character is a criminal and that's why they're in this situation, or if they're an innocent bystander who was falsely accused. or maybe they're something completely different!

what does your character do?

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ───── ≺

make it up!

╭──────────

╭──────────.★..─╮

𝙝𝙢... 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚
𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

╰─..★.──────────╯