Chapter 3 - Borrow cupid's wings!

They all wore their masks. The mansion was full of guests. Mercutio and the others were just having the time of their life. Romeo couldn't care less. He just needed to be alone.

He had a headache.

Torracat: "Ugh.."

He left the room to be alone outside. It was dark and chill. Romeo took his mask off while leaning against the mansion walls. 

Torracat: "For Arceus' sake. This party may be ravishing but it don't half cause a disturbance to my soul."

Suddenly a door opened.

Brionne: "Simply outrageous..."

Torracat: "......."

Juliet leaned on the opposite side of the wall so she couldn't be seen.

Brionne: "How can mother think of such joy yet it doesn't bring joy to me?"

Torracat: "Tell me about it.."

Brionne: "Why art thou mad?"

Torracat: "Being tortured from my last love is all I can say to you now. For I'd never find love again. Let love burn to ashes!"

Brionne: "That's a bit harsh don't you think?"

Torracat: "No. It's more than enough to bring me sorrow than happiness. Tell me, why art thou mad with thy self?"

Brionne: "It's not so much thy self but from my own mother. She insists me on finding a husband. However the man she chose isn't enough.."

Torracat: "Well.. call it off."

Brionne: "Can't. The decision was made final."

Torracat: "...Pardon for being so nosey. But what do you expect to see in a man?"

Brionne: -smiles- "To be sweet and kind. The sort of man that would bring joy to those around them. Not wealthy, nor handsome. But what lies deep within his heart is what matters."

Torracat: -smirk- "Then I suppose we're both on the same wavelength?"

Brionne: -laughs a bit- "Sure looks like it."

Torracat: "May I see you?"

Brionne: "No way."

Torracat: "How about now?"

Brionne: "Nuh uh."

Torracat: "How about on the count of three?"

Brionne: "Suppose that'd work?"

Torracat: "Must always have that faith into believing something you cannot achieve. Glow brighter and you shall recieve sunlight. Darker and you shall have no power. Aim for the sun. Not the moon."

Brionne: -sigh- "You sound a lot like my childhood stories. Except you tell me so much more than what my mother told me..."

Torracat: "3.....2.......1...... now!"

They both appeared from behind the walls. They both stared off into eachother's eyes and Romeo smiled.

Torracat: "Never thought I'd come across a voice from an angel like you."

Brionne: "Heh... thank you..."

They both stared into eachother's eyes for a while. Juliet's nurse came outside.

Azumarill: "My lady Juliet! Your mother calls for you!"

Brionne: "I-I'll be right there!"

Azumarill: "No! She needs you now! Quickly!"