Introduction

Somewhere in the great city of Alola...

There was a sound of laughter...

The Montague boys and Torracat's cousin, Charizard fairly known as Benevolio.

They were talking.

Turtonator: "Them Montagues have NO respect for us prosperous people!"

Charizard: "It's not so much that we're wealthy, but we agreed not to toil with our fellow men."

Infernape: "For the pokemon god itself! Benevolio we do not CARE about our fellow men! We like to... compete with our fellow men!"

Blaziken: "We forever shall be called the champions and make a big difference to Alola's finest ocean and bring it life!"

Charizard: "So.. you guys refer to yourselves as water? The creatures and the natural forms of the ocean cannot toil with me, but let it toil with you instead."

Blaziken: "Psh.."

Charizard: "And let's not forget your dreams into becoming Alola's world's famous idol! Men like us? We're no match for them hotshots!"

Infernape: "Hotshots ayy?"

Charizard: "Yes, I indeed know what you're thinking."

Turtonator: "You guys are just envious because my handsomeness is favourable enough to attract and charm any woman. It would make their face shine so brightly that even men won't be able to withstand their beauty."

Blaziken: "ARISE FAIR SUN AND KILL THAT ENVIOUS MOON!"

Charizard: "You talk a lot like my cousin, Romeo. Rubbed off on you, hasn't he?"

Infernape: "Yeah, speaking of such pep talk isn't Romeo supposed to be meeting with us?"

Blaziken: "I assume he forgot?"

Charizard: "No. It wasn't so much that he didn't like meeting with us. It's his first heartbreak."

Turtonator: "What? Our beloved friend Romeo is experiencing love?"

Charizard: "....I.....don't personally want to talk about it considering he's not here? Wait until he has the guts to talk. Then maybe we can laugh like the good ol' days."

They all started laughing.

Suddenly a mysterious car pulled over.

Benevolio stopped laughing for a moment.

He took a quick glance at who's car it was and panicked.

Charizard: "Here come the house of Montagues!"

They all stopped laughing.

The car just stayed there. Nothing happened.

Infernape: "Now what?"

Charizard: "......."

The car door opened slowly.

Benevolio grabbed his gun and aimed it at the door, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Out came the Montague boys. Jellicent, Carracosta and Empoleon. Then Wartortle, fairly known as Tybalt. The prince of cats. He had sunglasses on.

Wartortle: "Well, well, well! Look who we have here!"

Charizard: "......."

Turtonator, Infernape and Blaziken were standing on the right and on the left of him.

Wartortle: "Tell me Benevolio... are you scared? Feared by those who hate you? Well look ahead and look upon thy death!"

Charizard: "Listen. I'm not the one here to hurt you, nor your family. We're innocent people, we do not need your input on the Capulet side of the family. So let us put the past behind us, leave ourselves be, put down our weapons, and then to us part we shall tell no one of our meeting here."

Wartortle took his sunglasses off.

Charizard: "Look, all I'm asking you is to keep the peace.."

Wartortle: "...Peace? Pfft hahaha! PEACE! HAHAHA!"

Tybalt and his kinsmen were laughing. Benevolio remained silent as Tybalt found his words less meaningful.

Tybalt stopped laughing.

Wartortle: "As if I'd keep the peace with the Capulets! The feud's gone on for almost a year! And I will NEVER MAKE AQUAINTANCES WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!"

They all start fighting.

Citezans of Alola panicked as they heard gunshots. Turtonator, Infernape, Blaziken got in their car and drove away. The Montague boys left so it was only Tybalt and Benevolio fighting.

As soon as it was on the news, Samurott and Primarina, fairly known as Lord Montague and Lady Montague got into their cars and started driving.

Greninja, fairly known as the prince, chief police, got in his police car and drove to where the brawl was headed.

Wartortle: "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO MESS WITH A MONTAGUE!"

Charizard: "YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO ASSUME WHAT THE CAPULETS DID TO YOU!"

"FOOLS!"

Wartortle and Charizard stopped fighting only to be interrupted by the prince.

Wartortle: "What now?"

He was shouting through a megaphone.

Greninja: "YE FOOLS! ENEMIES TO THE PEACE! THROW YOUR MISTEMPERED WEAPONS TO THE GROUND! I REPEAT! THROW YOUR MISTEMPERED WEAPONS TO THE GROUND!"

They both dropped their weapons and they both got handcuffed and taken to the police car.