CHAPTER 11

I left Aaron standing there and ran to greet Matt . He smiled when he saw me but after a quick survey frowned .

" What happen ?"

I wasn't feeling well . My stomach was cramping and I couldn't help but grimace when the pain came .

I have to go to the washroom also .

"Nothing . I am okay . " I lied and gave him a tight smile .

" Matt , dad say we live here ." Jim who was in Matt's strong arms said to gain attention .

Matt looked at him then at me . I shook my head , no , in answer .

I was not going to live here . Aaron was a conceited dog . I didn't know what he was playing at . He was planning something and I didn't like the sound of it.

"You don't look good , Savvy . Are you well ? " he asked again , concern certain in his eyes .

" Um... I ... have stomach pain ." truth visible in my tone . I touched my stomach when another wave of pain shot through me .

Mensuration pain sucks!

Matt coughed and blushed and I realized he had made his conclusion.

oh shit ! Will the whole world come to know about my monthly date this time!

" ibuprofen tablets work , you know?" he said after a lengthy silence .

" um ... yeah . I have to go to get my bag . I will come in five minutes. "

Jim was again trying to gain some attention by telling Matt what he did today . I knew where the washrooms were , two of them were attached to the rooms while other two were for guests. I went to the guest's bathroom after grabbing my bag and did my business.

                     When I came out of the bathroom , I saw Aaron standing looking at the big frame attached to the wall . The frame had a portrait of me sitting in the garden midst the flowers wearing the heavy and beautiful white wedding gown , diamonds adorning my neck and ears , my hair in a fashionable mess and my eyes on him . He was the one who captured the image . I was so happy then , cheerful Savannah . I was living in the seventh heaven , had all my dreams come true . Aaron was my dream and I had him in my pinky finger. He would do anything for me .

Anything....

so what went wrong ?

" I called my lawyer ." Aaron said after a long minute .

I raised my eyebrows . I had signed the papers so what else was left .

" I want to take care of Jimmy from now . You can come live..."