Chapter 21

Hello you all lovelies!
Hope you all are doing great. I know it is a late update but I had a job to attend to and exams that will start in November. I just got a ten day holiday so I decided to update!

If you ever want to check on me, you can click this link:
www.thebestwhattoreads.wordpress.com

I am here everyday, blogging about my favourite books, my own books and free paperbacks.

Love you all!

Resume..

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''''''''''''''''''

Savannah's POV

I was feeling tired, was the first thing I noticed when I woke up. Then I felt the lack of stable bed. I felt like I was moving. I opened my eyes and sat up.

Something was weird. Something was not good. I searched for Jim in the strange room but there were no lights. The curtains were closed and there were no switches near my king sized bed. I stood up and realised the truth right then.

"I am in a jet. In Aaron's jet."

My heart was beating very fast, I felt breathless. With hurried steps, I tried to remove the curtains to get some light. It was morning, almost noon. I searched for the door and went towards it. I tried to open it but it was closed, from outside.

What is happening?

I saw my phone lying on the sofa and a paper below it. I knew I couldn't use the phone while I was still on the plane so I picked up the paper and read the note.

Hi Wife,
Whenever you wakeup, click the button beside the bed.

I threw the note without reading the full message and slapped the button. The door to my room opened and there he was in a grey shirt and black pant looking like an angel of hell, Lucifer.

"Where is my baby?" I asked.

"He was with me, now he is with mom."

"What? You fucked up arsehole! I will file a case against you. I will put you behind bars for this."

"Slow down"

"Slow down? You fucked up sanctimonious manipulative dog! How dare you put me on this plane without my permission. How dare you drug me?! This is illegal and you will.."

He stood up and prowled towards me like a predator. When he came right in front of me, he said, "and how will you do that wife?"

"Stop calling me wife, you.."