CHAPTER 7

The sunlight slipping through the light sky blue curtains awoke me . I clambered out of the bed rubbing my eyes . I glanced over my shoulder and saw Jim sleeping peacefully . Walking towards the window i closed them .

finally no lights.

After brushing my teeth and hair , I made some pancakes . The bell rang when I was icing the small triangular cakes . I knew Matt was on the door . I still checked the time .

6:30 AM ?

I opened the door and saw him chewing on his nails .

"Stop that ," I chided .

" What ?" he frowned .

I indicated my finger towards his nails .

" Aye, I was hungry but we had to run so where is champ?," he said .

I left the door open and sauntered to the kitchen . I placed the pancakes in a plate and filled orange juice in a glass .

" He is sleeping and Bryan needs some sleep too so I am not going to run today."

" Ah , Okay. I guess you are right ." he stopped then shouted " Is that pancakes I see ?"

I hushed him by lightly slapping his left shoulder . He tsked and said ," You can't hurt me woman ,"

I flinched remembering another memory .

" I hate tickling Savannah." Aaron said smiling .

It was the first month of our marriage. We were in Hawaii lying on our bed playing Scrabble , a game which Aaron liked .

He still loved basketball more .

" No , you won and you said whoever wins gets something and you just said you want me to have that wish . So I want to tickle you and you can't force my hands over my head . "

He smiled his million dollar smile again and smacked a kiss on my mouth .

" No baby , I changed my plans and I  love this position too much to think about other things ."

I pouted and he kissed the pout away. His other hand was making its way inside my T-Shirt . He stopped his hands on my stomach and caressed . I wiggled .