CHAPTER 9

Justin Timberlake's 'mirrors' was playing on the Television when Jim woke up from slumber ,his light brown long hair forming a bird nest on his head . I combed the tangles back through my fingers and kissed his forehead .

He smiled showing all his teeth and says " Momma , I want to play ."

I frowned " No , not now . You'll brush your teeth just like Matt taught you . "

He interrupted " But its day Momma and Matt not here. "

"Jim , you promised Matt to brush your teeth before sleeping and after waking up. Never break a promise ." I scolded .

Aaron's voice came from the door " Yes , never break a vow ."

of course that was for both me and Jim but I will not reply .

I didn't speak a word . Jim's jumped from his bed and started towards Aaron . Aaron startled me by picking him up in his arms and lifting him in the air . His deep laugh made me both sad and angry .

how foolish of me to believe that Aaron Cole would ever care for our child ! How dumb of me to think he would leave me just with a divorce ! he wanted more than a divorce ! he wanted something . I just don't know what it is ! what is that I have ?

" I love you ! " his voice startled me . I turned towards him and narrowed my eyes at him .

I was in a beach , a beach which has a forest on one side , water on the midst and hotels and other places on the other side . It is called the Carolina beach . It was on border of America near Georgia and Washington DC . Aaron brought me here the following morning and has been absent since . He didn't even pick up his phone .

I was worried for him and I called the office but no response. At last I came here to try and call his mom , maybe she knows something but the instant I called her , Aaron's voice spooked me .