Singer - Nakahara Chuuya

Ξ
Nakahara Chuuya

A black car stopped in front of a line filled with fans, girls and boys alike. Fans waiting for hours and hours just to have to see a performance by her. The line, filled with freezing bodies, some even stayed overnight as this concert is just something that they can only experience once in every two or three years. It's just a concert, but this is still something that even an executive of the Port Mafia would go to.

A man about 160 cm in height, wearing a fedora and a white button up shirt under a dark red vest and on top of it is a black coat, went out of the said black car. His striking orange hair shone through the sun as his blue ocean-like eyes focused ahead of him, his handsome features and powerful aura had attracted the eyes of the fans, watching the orange head get in the arena without even lining up. Even the guards just let him in.

He walked at the backstage halls, going straight to the singer's dressing room. He opened the door of the room, without even knocking, and his vision had met a certain (H/C) head, getting glammed up by her makeup artist.

Chuuya folded his arms and leaned his body to the door frame, looking at the famous singer who has been loved around the world with soft eyes.

"You ready yet?"

The singer giggled at what the executive said, you can already recognize his irritation to her taking long. Her makeup artist, after doing her lip, bowed and left the dressing room, Chuuya completely going in and closing the door. (Y/N) turned her chair to him, her legs crossed as she smiled at the executive with longing and love.

"I'm sorry, I've been busy" she said looking away with guilt. Chuuya snickered and put his fingers on her chin, making her look at him.

He stared at her (E/C) eyes. He closed his and sighed before looking at her again.

"We've been busy with our jobs. It's probably hard on your part cause you always have to do these type of annoying shits," he said looking at her seriously, "but... even if we are mostly busy, we still love each other, and being away most of the time just has us go work our asses off so we could see each other"

Her eyes watered. It was true, she was mostly the reason why they don't really see each other that much. Her job being a performer was keeping her from seeing him, but even though her job was a pain, it was her passion and she just can't stop doing it.

Which Chuuya understands.

She chuckled softly, "That was rare, you're saying something sweet".

He blushed and flicked her forehead which made her groan, "Idiot". The girl giggled and thought about how much of a tsundere this Port Mafia Executive is.

"(Y/N)-san! 10 minutes and you're on!"

"That's my cue" she said and stood up, straightening her outfit and fixed her curls. Chuuya kissed her forehead for a minute and looked at her softly.

"Goodluck"

He then went out of the dressing room with a smile as the girl froze and was left as a blushing mess.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! A performance by (Y/N)-sama!" Higuchi squealed out. Apparently, the other Port Mafia members was also there in the VIP area- they've pretty much took the whole VIP area, of course, they're also filthy rich.

Oh and, the guards of the whole place was from the Port Mafia as well.

Chuuya sat irritatingly in front, his eyes twitching at the noisiness, but of course he had to keep calm, he wouldn't have to deal with his members now, it's (Y/N)'s concert after all.

Akutagawa silently sighed, Gin just stood at the door silently expecting and excited about (Y/N)'s performances, Hirotsu and Tachihara just was so done by Kaiji's noisy talks about science, and Mori was busy keeping Elise from being impatient.

Let's just say everyone had a special spot for the singer as she was a former Port Mafia member.

It was a surprise why she had to leave, but it was more surprising when Mori agreed on letting the girl go, alive.

"HEY YOKOHAMA ARE YOU READY?"

Everyone stopped when they heard a certain voice ring around the whole arena. Their focus was on the (H/C) haired girl who had a very confident aura as she struts around the stage. Screams and shouts and chants of her name was heard of the arena, fans holding out different posters and banners about the singer.

Chuuya looked at the girl, mesmerized by her smile and just- her.

He smiled and he heard Kouyo's teasing voice, "Look at this dumb struck lover boy over here"

He blushed furiously and glared at the woman, "I am not!"

"Very obvious, Nakahara-san" Higuchi said and the short orange head just grumbled and murmured things while blushing furiously.

Then, a beautiful voice filled their ears, matching an upbeat melody. Chuuya looked at the singer on the stage who was singing and dancing, smiling without even showing any signs of exhaustion.

He just looked at the girl in awe and he noticed that the girl had looked at him. She winked and blew a kiss, making fans swoon, especially him, after all, it was for him.

Smiling the whole time, he watched his girl's performance without getting tired.

The others smirked and snickered at the executive who was oblivious on the stares and the comments he was receiving from the members. Akutagawa sighed and looked at Chuuya, "Chuuya-san's whipped"

They all agreed as they watched the orange head cheer for you at times, with a wide grin plastered on his face.