Chapter Three: Devilish Deal

Start from the beginning

"Hello, your majesty," Draco whispers to me, his eyes piercing deep into mine. "Lovely to see you again."

"Draco, I-"

"Ah, I believe I was speaking," he flashes me a crooked smile, taking a few steps away from me to lean against the wall adjacent to me. "It seems you have a nasty little secret, isn't that right Sprout?"

I stare straight into Draco's eyes, replaying Cedric's words in my head. I let out a huff and cross my arms over my chest dismissively.

"Oh please, Malfoy. I have no idea what you're talking about," I retort bluntly, leaning up off the wall.

"There's no point in denying it. I know the truth, I know who you really are. And, by the looks of it, pretty boy Diggory does too," Draco scoffs, playing with his ring absentmindedly.

Draco's eyes never leave mine, daring me to try to lie again. That's the one problem with both of us being Slytherin. We're very good at deceiving others, but very good at reading them as well. I roll my eyes, breaking the tension slightly.

"Fine. You caught me. Are we done here?" I huff, walking towards the door.

As my hand touches the knob, Draco slams his hand onto the door, stopping me from opening it. I look back up to him, finding his face only inches from mine, his minty breath fanning across my tinted cheeks.

"I'm not finished," Draco growls lowly. "You didn't honestly think I would let you off that easy, did you Sprout? I know you're smarter than that," Draco chuckles, leaning up against the door, causing his chest to brush against me briefly before I step back.

"Then what do you want, Malfoy? I haven't got all day," I retort, crossing my arms over my chest once more.

"Ah, I'm glad you asked," he flashes me a crooked smile before placing a hand on my hip. He lets out a low chuckle as he looks down at me, "What do I want?" Draco asks, closing the space between us. "That's simple. I want you."

I can't help the blush that floods to my cheeks at his words. I place a hand on his chest, trying to push myself away from him in order to calm my nerves, but his hand holds me firmly in place. I watch as the smirk on his face grows wider.

"Excuse me?" I retort, finally giving up on trying to break away from him.

"I want you. That's what I want out of this. I want you to be my servant for the remainder of the year. You will do everything I tell you to do, no matter what. You will be at my beck and call. Whether that means doing my homework, laundry, taking my tests for me. You will follow all of my orders, or I'll expose your secret to the entire school."

The blush on my cheeks turns to flushed anger as I listen to his words and expectations. I shove him away from me, breaking his hold on me.

"I most certainly will not. You can tell Dumbledore himself for all I care, but I refuse to act as your slave for the next nine months!" I retort, brushing past Draco and readying to swing the door open.

"Oh, then I suppose you wouldn't mind me exposing Cedric as well?"

My heart stops beating in my chest, causing me to freeze in my tracks. I slowly turn around to face Draco again, a smug look painted across his face.

"It wouldn't only be you getting in trouble for coaxing yourself into the wrong house. Cedric knows as well. Guilty by association, is it? Pity, he has such a bright future ahead of him."

I gulp down the lump in my throat as I stare at the pale wizard in front of me.

Hermione was right, stupid Slytherins and their sinister personalities. He knows Cedric is the only person I would ever sacrifice myself for, because he's my best friend. He also knows how much I hate being told what to do.