46

Daph's POV

"He tried to kill me," I said. A chill went down my spine. Fiona's jaw dropped, and Anaielle looked angry enough to punch a hole through the ceiling.

"What? Why?" Fiona said, after a brief moment of silence.

"I don't know, but it's no big deal, don't freak out," I sighed.

"YES IT IS!!! Daph, this is serious! Why didn't you call or text one of us?" Anaielle shouted.

"I don't know, actually," I replied calmly.

"You need to do something about C! He's been bullying you since 8th grade and now he tried to kill you!" Fiona raised her voice.

"Well, what can I do? He's 19 and I'm a weak little 18-year-old girl with uncontrollable abilities," I admitted. I muttered that last part under my breath.

"Well, sure, you're only 18, but I know someone who can help us out with dealing with C, if you know who I mean," Anaielle smirked at Fiona.

"I'm telling your brother," Fiona took her phone out of her pocket.

"He already knows about how Justin threatened me and tried to kill me. He was there," I told her, to save her the trouble.

"Well, since you're obviously not gonna tell Alan the whole story, I will. He deserves to know about your past, about C," Fiona dialed Alan's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Alan," Fiona said into her phone. She tapped her screen and took her phone away from her ear. "I hope you don't mind if I put you on speaker."

"No, I don't mind. Who else is listening?" Alan's voice came through Fiona's phone's speaker.

"Just Daph and Anaielle," Fiona replied.

"Now I'll get to the point," Fiona smirked at me. "Daph told me that someone tried to kill her today."

"Yeah," Alan said nervously.

"Well, actually, the Walker who tried to kill Daph has bullied her since middle school. We need to do something about him," Fiona said in a serious tone.

"Y'know, it's not a big deal..." I laughed awkwardly.

Anaielle, Fiona and Alan all started shouting at me. I couldn't understand exactly what they were saying, but I could hear them shout, "No, this has gone too far and for too long," and "He tried to kill you, this is serious."

"Yeah, Fiona, I agree. Something should be done about the Walker who threatened and tried to kill Daph," Alan settled back down. "What's his name again?"

"Justin," Anaielle replied.

"Last name?" Alan asked.

"Uhm... I'm not sure..." I responded, searching my memory. "All I remember is that it starts with a C."

"Alright..." Alan said. "I'm searching the name in the database."

A couple seconds later, Alan spoke again. "Only one Walker came up. He's from Canada, right?"

"Yep," I replied.

"19 years old?" Alan asked.

"Mhm, that's him," Fiona sighed.

"Just in case you're curious, the databanks say his last name is... Cardoosoo..?" Alan added.

"Oh yeah! That's his last name! Cardoosso (changed slightly for privacy reasons)! Wow, do I ever have a horrible memory," I exclaimed.

"One problem," Alan said. "The databanks say that he is a Walker without an ID..."

"That exists?" Anaielle asked, surprised.

"Yeah," Alan sighed. "They are Walkers that are part of my team, but I know he's not one of them."

"That's weird," Anaielle thought out loud.

"What can we do about him though?" Fiona asked Alan.

"I could ban him, throw Viivi's bunkmate at him, or throw potatoes at him using a potato launcher I found under the potato statue," Alan said.
(A/N: don't criticise this dialogue I wrote it at 1 am)

"Is all three an option?" I asked.

"Uhm, well..." Alan stuttered. "Why don't we start with banning?"

"Yeah, let's just start with that," I laughed.

I heard some clicking, and then Alan said, "Okay, I just banned him. I banned him from the secret platform, and used Fiona's hacking techniques to IP ban him on all of his devices and accounts."

"Alright, great, thanks," Anaielle sighed, quite obviously relieved that Alan had done something about Justin.

"No problem," Alan said as Fiona hung up.

"Hey, has anyone seen Katie around recently?" Fiona asked out of the blue.

Anaielle shook her head.

I nodded. "She was killed on Cape Breton Island."

"Oof," Anaielle cringed.

"I have an idea! We should build her a coffin over the winter and go back to Canada in the spring to... uhm... find her dead body, put it in the coffin and bury her or something..." Fiona mentioned. We all cringed.

"I'm on board as long as we can paint it pink!" Anaielle exclaimed.

"Well, since Blurpsy and I are artists, I brought paint with me, so I don't see why not," Fiona smirked.

"Let's not ruin Katie's afterlife, thank you very much. We'll paint it black, 'cuz that's her favourite colour," I suggested.

"Nope. We're painting it pink," Anaielle and Fiona said in sync.

Ok then. Pink it is.

On another note, some people might be wondering what Alan whispered to me that made me blush so hard. He whispered, "I love you."

***
1 vote = 1 prayer for poor Katie who hates the colour pink