"Natasha dear. The word behind should be used in front of the children. You screaming the other word ..is not a very good idea." He nods his head at me in an exaggerated manner.

"Oh pleaase. I'm surprised your kids are not swearing like sailors already, what with Medina and her colorful vocabulary." I tsk at him.

He proceeds to take the poster and heading over to the step ladder I walk over to give him the blu tack.

"Aunty Tasha, we have a swear jar at home, it's gets filled up quite quick so we have quite a few around the house." May shares this information with me... tongue in cheek.

"See, I know Medina. So be quite Mr whipped and put that poster up". I whack Jake on his butt.

"Tasha!!! Boundaries darling, boundaries". He throws me an angry look but I see his lips twitching.

The kids giggle at Jake's funny face and he carries on entertaining them.

Suddenly there is a commotion at the front door and we all stare at each other. Shit...it's Abu Jan ....we have no choice but to stay quiet and surprise him. Shushing the children we await and the doors open.

"Surprise".

Adam toppled over from the sudden outburst and the bags he was carrying scattered everywhere.

Looking at him ...every single one of us burst into laughter. He threw each and everyone of us a playful glare in return.

"Adam, What was all that racket you were making? We thought it was Abu Jan." Sarina walks over to him and helps him up, he smiles down at her lovingly.

"Well you told me to go shopping for bits and bobs and I think I got carried away". He looked down at all the bags on the floor.

"Dear, I wrote you a list. What was the point of it if you were going to do your own thing anyway. " Sarina shakes her head at him whilst bending down to collect the scattered shopping.

"Hey, leave the poor man alone. It's not his fault that he can't do things by halves." Jake defend his brother in law and Adam smiles a Thanks in return.

"Sarina, he must be the first man ever who deters from the list. Normally they are cra...er rubbish at multitasking." I reply, sending Adam a wink.

We take care of the shopping and the last minute touches and just in the nick of time to...as the doorbell rings. I quickly go to answer and open it to see Abu Jan, Mamma and Hakim.

"Now what a sight to greet me." Abu Jan walks in with Mamma Jan hovering over him.

"Shireen, I'm not an invalid yet. " Abu Jan turns to Mamma sending her a mischievous smile.

"Oh shush. I leave you alone for one second and you go and have a heart attack." She rolls her eyes at him, nostrils flaring.

"Shireen, next time I have a heart attack I will inform you in advance." Abu Jan walks in smiling and winks at me.

Mamma whacks him on the head. "Don't say such things , you silly man."

I look up to see Hakim with the bags and he smiles at me tiredly. No doubt it has been a long day. He finished his shift and then wanted to go and pick up Abu Jan in person, even though Jake offered to do it.

I try to take a bag of him , but he shakes his head. "Thank you Natasha, I can manage. How has Jannat been doing? ".

Fuck there goes my heart. Hakim Jahan, wonderful father.

"She's been excellent. In fact, it's lucky that they have school off, Shalina and her have been inseparable."

"Surprise". We hear the room explode as Abu Jan enters with Mamma.