Chapter 17 &episode 17

Start from the beginning

Leif smirked at me:"Death,lots of death.Its so funny!"

Asch replied:"So,its real?"

"Nope,nothing is real on the screen.Let me repeat,nothing you see on the screen is real.It can not hurt you at all."I  panicked,eyes widening in fear.Who knows what they would do if they thought it was real:vandalism,killing,kissing random people and easily triggering the whole audience.I can't imagine the consequences...

In response,Noi giggled in glee and Rhys asked:"So what mo-vie are we going to see?"

"You pick,unless Ava and Lorelai want to."I smiled.

Asch commented sceptically:"We can choose?"

Then,Ava came over,screaming:"No."

I didn't understand why she said that until she whispered in my ear:"We have to make the decisions.If they get to pick,they'll fight and that isn't good!"

Leif observed:"Princess Ava,Y/n.Your friend stopped moving."

"What."I gasped,looking at her,"Is she okay?"

Noi wondered:"Uhh,what is she doing?"

Trying to snap her out of it,Ava shouted:"Lorelai.Hey Lorelai."

Approaching her,we asked:"What are you doing?"

Snapped out from her trance,Lorelai froze,wide eyed.She stuttered:"Oh,um,nothing...nothing."

"Well,I picked a movie.We should get going to-"Ava began.

Lorelai interrupted:"Hey,um,I think we should to to the bathroom.Just us girls..."

"What?"Ava questioned,I suppose we never did things like this.

"Like go to the bathroom,just us girls.Girls go together,that kind of stuff.Lets go."Lorelai explained.Before we knew how to refuse,she had dragged us there...

"Lorelai.Stop."Ava shouted.

"Calm down Ava,she's just trying to-what are you trying to do?"I asked,holding Ava back from hitting Lorelai.

Lorelai wondered:"Don't you have to go to the bathroom?"

Ava replied:"No."

"How about now?"Lorelai questioned,turning on the tap.

That's when I begun laughing so hard,so so hard.I giggled:"Lorelai,do you think that turning on the tap would make us want to go to the bathroom.Why did you want us here?"

Ava sighed:"Now I have to go,dang it!"

"Really?Actually...now you mention it...I need to go.."I gasped,rushing into a stall.

Moments later,I exited the stall and began washing my hands.After Ava didn't come out from her stall,I decided to check up on them,which probably included Lorelai,outside and then wait for Ava.Looking outside the bathroom,I found that they were all talking;it seemed personal or confidential,as if I shouldn't intrude.Meeting eyes with Rhys,I smiled,causing is face to grow slightly pink for some reason,and want back into the bathroom to wait for Ava.