Chapter 7 & episode 7

It was a normal day for us,well as normal as one could be.I was staying inside the apartment with Ava and the guys,trying to ignore the constant burst of stupidity bursting from the room.Ava was sorting out an antique camera,while I was listening to music and posting a new article on my website,still in my pastel blue bunny pj's.Finishing my post,I turned off my laptop and music,only to hear,

"You can fix a relic?",Rhys questioned,triggering my to groan of fatigue.This would a a long day.

Keeping her patience and understanding,Ava replied:"No,I..*sigh*..Mrs Oats brought this over and asked me to fix it for her.She's going to pay me enough to fix it.She's probably going to take pics of you guys,which I'm sure I could charge her for or something,since you guys live here and stuff."

Sighing in realisation,I added:"She is going to ship us with you guys and uhh take cute photos of us.I really don't like that lady.."

Noi,curious,instantly questioned what I said:"What is a 'ship',y/n"

Leif,also curious,asked:"Amd why would she want that?"

Taking charge,with a sudden confidence boost,Ava answered:"It's when you think two people would look good together.And Mrs Oats thinks you guys are my boyfriends and at this point,I'm tired if fighting her.She's old,ya know,and close to death.And I really like her so if anyone asks tell them your our boyfriends or whatever."

Trying to tell Ava that they'd take everything she says seriously,I added:"But don't do that,they'd think we were-"

Not bothering,Ava continued:"Y/n it's easier to do that than explain.Anyways,Mrs Oats gives me money!"

Comparing both worlds,Leif explained:"Its funny,Elder humans don't seem to be as terrifying as Lady Grandma."

Confused,I questioned:"Lady Grandma,who's she?"

Understanding our lack of know,edge towards their world,Rhys exclaimed:"Yes.She's the former Queen of Daemos and one of the most powerful."

Making a stupid mistake,that I couldn't understand,Ava asked:"Is she Al's grandma?"

Noi then notified her:"No,she's Lady grandma?"

Oblivious to the random name,Ava asked,as I tilted my head in confusion,:"Wait,are you guts brothers?"

Becoming mad at her and my stupidity,Ash explained,his eyebrows furrowing in seething anger:"Lady Grandma is my grandmother."

Understanding the concept,I took a short nod,as Ava continued:"but her name is Lady Grandma?."

As my eyes widened,Rhys explained(once again)"Yes.A very powerful-"

My eyes widening in excitement,I began:"Asch,so if you became king,your name would be Lord Grandpa.I love it...I love it.I love it.Your grandma sounds so cool,Asch.Firstly,she's a powerful Queen.Secondly,she's Asch's grandma so why wouldn't she be cool.Thirdl-"

Brimming with anger,Asch shouted:"Just finished fixing this relic.I just want to see how it works.And of course she's cool but that's only because she's' my grandma."

Obviously overwhelmed,Ava seethed:"Ugh,could you just shut up.Remember the camera for that instagram stuff we did."

Blatantly honest,Pierce stupidly replied:"No."