Chapter 15 & episode 15

Your POV

Getting ready for by sleepover,I zipped up my backpack,which had pastel stripes of white and blue.I had already prepared most things except from snacks,since I wanted to keep f/s in the kitchen so I'd know where it was,if I wanted it.After getting all my snacks and food into my bag,snuggling them close to my extra set if clothes.Since pyjamas are more comfortable than regular clothes,I decided to wear them instead.It was night after all-8pm.Saying goodbye to Ava,though she seemed half asleep,I scanned the apartment for my the deamons,who seemed no-where in sight.

Texting Calum,to see if he was outside,he instantly replied with a,'yeah'.Exiting the building,I found his car and his goofy face.Over time,though in the begging we split apart,this has caused us to grow closer.After all the terrible and hilarious experiences I've had,he(and Ava)have only people I could convince in.I,most certainly,couldn't have done this without them.I love friends,they've always been there,as I've tried to for them.I can't wait to,finally,hang out for tonight,since we've been planning this for years,since we split apart.I can't wait.

Getting into the car,popping my bag on the backseat,I beamed:"Finally,we get to do this."The engine roared and we left.

"I know.You finally have to watch my horror movies."Calum joked,keeping his eyes on the road.

I pouted:"And YOU have to watch my romance movies."

"No.My house,my rules."he exclaimed

"Is this how you treat all your guests?Hmph."I stated,folding my arms.

He laughed:"Just you.Everyone else who I bring round,we end up-"

"No.No.No.No.No.Too much info.How are you so open about it?You know,you really need to stop,find the right girl and stop.Your not gunna feel good inviting every girl you see over."I explained,unfolding my arms.

Under his breath,he mumbled something inaudible-something about already finding a girl...

Calum POV-mini

She doesn't get it.I already like someone,though I'm certain that they don't reciprocate.In fact,I don't think they ever will.Thats fine.As long as I get to spend some quality time with my best friend-finally.Despite being naive in several subjects(love),I'm so glad to hang out with her.She's my best friend,my main best friend,and I care for her.Due to this,I can't bear the thought of those 'deamons'-more like demons-living with her.Sometimes,she's stupid.

Your POV

Reaching the apartment complex,we slowed to a stop.Though we'd only been together for ten minutes,I was already ridden with happiness and excitement-he was so easy to talk to.Taking my bag from the backseat,he locked the car and we started chatting about food preferences.Though it felt like we'd already talked about this topic thousands of times before,it never got old and I loved that freash feeling.Getting into his apartment,which appeared spotless,I showed his all the snacks,including some of his favourites,that is acquired from the glorious supermarket.

And our movie marathon began...

Ava POV

Y/n had only been gone thirty minutes and it was already chaos.Noi kept coming to ask-on behalf of Leif-if y/n was okay.I refused to tell them where she was,as it was y/n's request but I was already tired of their restlessness.Rhys kept reading,which was his new favourite hobby,using his glasses.Sadly,his fascination with reading was drowned out by worry and nervousness.Peirce had began pacing the room,in a unique case of anxiety and left minutes later,in a futile effort to cover his excessive amount of emotion.Leif,he was the most unusual.After throwing five death threats at me,within the short space of five minutes,began to smirk wildly at his own thoughts and,also,left through the door.