Chapter 26 - Grow beyond your limits Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Inhaling deeply, and closing your eyes, you turn the key, and the releasing click sends a wave of goosebumps through your body. Slowly, you push the door open to reveal the kingdom that formerly was just meant for the two kings that reside here.

The penthouse was dark, silent, probably empty. As you walk inside step by step, closing the door again, you heard absolutely nothing. First, after you undressed, you bring the bag into Levis room. It still felt strange to be here without him, but the devouring emptiness in this room, and inside your heart, weren't so bad anymore. Levi will come back in two weeks. That should be easy to survive. Actually, you're more than surprised and shocked about yourself. You thought you're going to have terrible trust issues, worrying about Levi that some random woman over there might seduce him or steal him away, but that's not what you feel. With Levi so far away, but with the knowledge that he truly loves you, what he said and proved more than once, you cant be more confident that there's nothing to worry about.

Sighing, with a happy smile on your lips, you change your clothes first, since you're not going to leave this place again tonight!

When your cozy and fluffy pajama was in place, decorated with little blue stars all over, you leave Levis room, sneak over to Erwins and knock, but no sound came in return. Taking all of your courage together, you peek inside his room through a thin slid, but the bed was neatly made, and the curtains still pulled back.

"Hm...so then no one is actually here..." you murmur to yourself while you take a deep breath. The whole room smells like Erwin. Musky, a hint of his favorite aftershave. Pure manly essence. Gosh, he smells so good. Just as good as Levi. Something that gets you really hooked on both men.

After you light up a few candles and lamps in the living room, pushing the button of the remote to turn on the TV, you gaze at the clock, figuring its close to 9 pm. That's a damn long meeting Erwin has.

Once again, you choose "My Little Pony" on Netflix to continue the series where you stopped last time while you warm up some of the last dinner Erwin made, and soon enough, with the warm and familiar blanket that accompanied you through so many nights and events already, you lounged on the couch, watching one of your favorite series while eating one of Erwins delicious creations.

About one hour later, you finally hear the door moving, but something was strange. You heard giggling, rough and fast moving, the rustling of clothes, fast and heavy breathing, and...smooching sounds.

After the door crashed into its frame, you jolt up from your laying position to peek over the backrest, first seeing your favorite blondie in the world, but once your eyes caught the whole picture, that woman clinging to his lips like a crushing teenager, something inside you just snapped.

Your mood changed so fast from excited and happy to fury, that it feels your body was burning from the inside.

You know the woman that was with him. Not personally, of course, but you see her almost every time when you're at the gym, always in a secure distance. You asked Mikasa once about her, and since Mikasa was working out there longer than you, she had the matching answer. That woman, Rebecca if you remember correctly, was mostly known for her...fast change of bed partners, but that won't stop the men around to have their way with her. And now, even Erwin fell for her.

But what really made you furious was the fact, that you were fucking right with your guess that Erwin lied to you. Because of THIS woman! Fueled with anger and rage, you stand up from the couch, walking straight in Erwins and that bitch's direction to stop before them a few steps away, your arms crossed before your chest while your eyes drilled holes inside Erwin's skull.

"Hey, Erwin. Who's that? Was your....meeting successful?" You ask sarcastically. Actually, it shouldn't be your business or concern with which women Erwin tries to bond, but to see him with another woman, especially with this one, made your blood boil like lava. You can't even say why! You only know that it's just the way it is right now.