Naeun sighed and went back to her seat. She's quite sure that Bomi knew who the person is. She noticed there's a paper bag on her desk so she quickly took it and opened it.

It was a bubble tea again, and with a letter.

To Naeun: Hey, I'm sorry for last Saturday. But what I said that day is true. You're a special girl for me. And I understand if you don't accept me, because you don't even know who am I. Can you please forgive me? I'm really sorry what I did back then, so...here's a chocolate flavor bubble tea for you. Just nod if you forgive me or shake your head if I'm not forgiven. I'll be watching. From Someone

She nodded and opened the bubble tea, started to sip on it.

"Eun-ah, where you get that bubble tea again?" Chanyeol asked.

"From someone."

"Aish...someone again." D.O sighed.

"Wae? There's any problem?"

"Ani." The two shook their head together. She nodded and took out the letter that Eunji passed to her earlier.

To Naeun noona (joking, don't be mad xD)

Hey! With your smart brain, you must know who am I, right? If you don't know, then you lose~ alright, I'm actually bored so I wrote this letter to you.

Oh my god! Do you know that our Luna-ssi had a really dirty mind? Oh my gosh! I can't stand it! She's sitting behind me!

Oh yeah...by the way...am I forgiven? You actually didn't did anything wrong...but it just...I don't know...I'm out of my mind? So I asked to end our friendship?

Well...I'm sorry that I ended it so easily. I would understand if you hate me.

By the way, reply the letter please! I'm looking forward to the letter!

Yours,

Chen

She smiled when she went through the letter. She noticed that there's a line which was cover with another piece of paper. She flip it to the other side and found out that it was cover with a piece of paper too.

She got curious, so she tore out the piece of paper. She was shocked when she saw the line of words. It is under the line 'I'm looking forward to the letter!'.

If you don't reply me, that means you like me.

What is he trying to tell her? She decided to troll him, so when she wrote the letter, she added a line of words which says she saw the line of words. She smirked and folded the paper after she done writing. She decided to pass it to Chen through Eunji.

She placed it on her table and Krystal came in the class at the same time.

"Naeun-ah, do you know that there's someone in our class likes you?" Krystal suddenly asked out of blue.

"How would I know?"

"They're spreading the news, Eun. There's many people out there knew."

"What news?"

"The badass of our school, Oh Sehun, fell in-love with Son Naeun."

Naeun's eyes widened upon hearing those words. Although she doesn't even know who's Sehun, but she was really shock that a badass could even fall in-love with her.

"But...by the way, who's Oh Sehun?"

"He's in our class and he still hasn't come in. I'll point him out for you later." Krystal nodded at her and patted her back.

"Hey! Naeun! I can't believe that Sehunnie loves you." Chanyeol said; act like he just knew it earlier.

"Shut up."