Shane's Turn to Fall In Love{boyxboy}

Start from the beginning

I laughed, "Well, I'm a freshmen......so kinda'."

"Me, too. But unlike you I know where I'm headed haha."

"Haha, thank goodness for you!" I said dramatically. He chuckled and we were silent again. I was afraid of this moment. Of the awkward silence that filled the air around us. But I was soon saved, when we reached our final destination. He smiled and jestered for me to go in first, holding the door open for me.

I did so and saw all the unfamiliar faces, except for two people.

"Emily, Andrew!" I whipser/yelled. They smiled at me jestering for me to sit in the table behind them. I took Alexes hand and told him he should sit by me. He laughed, knowing how nervous I was.

"Sure Shane."

"Who he?" Em asked. Her smile bright.

"This is a kid I just met, he helped me find this plae. Alex, this is Emily."

"Heey." They said at the same time. Giggling.

"Thats awkward Andrew right there." Andrew laughed shook Alex hand, in a more goofy then serious way. I try not to roll my eyes at him.

"Your friends seem pretty coolio Shane."

"Yeah, I wuv them. Especially Shannon. I've known her since forver!" I say, but quickly we collect our selves as Mrs.Roberta comes in, clearing here throat and handing out a paper.

"Follow along, class. This will explain how the years going to go in here. I plan to have a good year. And I hope you's do too." She smiled coldly and cleared her throat one last time before going a head and reading the paper. I lost track  at one piont and my mind seemed to drift to Alex, who seemed so intent beside me. He seem to notice me staring and before I could look away he smiled. O f corse me, I blush and smile back then quickly look back to my paper trying to concentrate once more.

"Ya know Shane, your friends cute, and I can tell you like him." Emily says as we walk to second period. I blush cherry red and try to think of something to say.

"Ehh.....No.....I mean.....I don't know!" We laugh and for now she forgets the subject and brings up how far I like high school.

"Emmerz, Shaney!" I hear Shannon scream, running towards us with open arms.

"Shannon!" Em yells. I laugh and quickly move outta the way before Shan' can crush me. She laughs and hugs Em. As they freak out about how they're really, here. In high school, freshmeat freaks they call themselves.

"Guys c'mon I really don't wanna' be late again!" I say pulling the both of them towards our next class. My heart beating fast as I scrable pass a bunch of Senior jocks. They stand, bunched together acting so effing cool! Odd! I vow now to never be like that when I'm finally a senior!

Shannon and Emily stare up at them as we pass awkwardly, laughing at their bigness. I roll my eyes and try not to threating their lives.

{Lunch Time}

I looked all around for Shannon, or Emily, or anybody who looked familiar but my eyes seemed to find Alex.

His seemed to find mine too and he waved, jestering for me to sit next to him.

"Hi." I say awkwardly squeeing in between him and some chubby kid eating a twinkie.

"Heeey!" He shouted hugging me. I laughed and hugged back, blushing a tad. But soon my eyes were wondering for someone to save me from this awkward situattion.

"Ehh.........how was your day so far?" I asked making small talk. He smiled.

"Good. And yours?"

"Pretty good, I have atleast one friend in all my classes." I say pretty happy about that.

"Well thats just lovely." He said with a cheery smile on his lips.

"Ahh...yeahh soo...."

"Sooo.....what are you doing this weekend?" Alex asked, blushing slightly.

"Oh nothing, probably a girl's night at Shannon's, even though the guys always 'accidentally stumble by' haha. You should come!" I said excitedly.

"Oh..well okay, sounds like a date!" He said, shaking my hand firmly.

"Shane! Get your booty ove here!" Shannon and Abbie shouted laughing.

"Alrightay!!" I called grabbing my tray and unning over to the table at the far end where they set, waving at me.

"I see you met my good buddy Alex." Abbie said putting an am around me.

"You know him?!" I said curiously.

"Yes, we stated haning over break. Isnt he just the sweetest sweety pie. And hes gay too!" She laughing, nudging me suspiciously.

"Oh really? I hadn't took notice.."

"Oh c'mon! Don't tell me you havn't had your eye on the schnookum!"

"Haha, OMG Abbie!" We burst out laughing, walking into next period to see the whole class staring at us with anxious eyes.

"Come in, its nice of yous to finally join us. Luckily I was tying to find some papers so you hadn't missed much, but please take your seats in the back, thank you."

I smiled, tying to hide the hate for this new Mr. Bedson, taking my seat next to Abbie in the back. There seemed to be know familia faces in this class, so this class was offically going to suck ass.

I walked down the hall way slowly counting my steps, it was finally the end of the day. Students seemed excited to be getting out of here. While I was indifferent, contemplating whether I wanted to go back home. Where I wasn't very excepted. Over summer Shannon's parents offered to let me stay but said once school started I'd have to go back home. Now school had started and honestly I was afraid....

"Shane?" I heard Emily call fom behind me, she Abbie and Shannon were the only ones to know.  

"Ehh...hey Emmerz!" I said waving as she pounded over to me.

"Hey Shaney, what's up...I mean are you heading home...or?"

"Ehh...I guess I have no chioce to go home and beg and plead for my fathers approval to let me back in." I said giving her a sad smile.

"Noo! Your staying at my house! At my dad will understand since your like majo gay and all, hehee." She putting an arm around me.

"Dad please let Shane stay! Hes gay!" Emily pleaded to her father, surprisingly her mom was fine with it.

"Alright son, let me ask you. On a scale of one to ten how gay ae you?"

"A hundred!" I said with a smile, doing the gayest vioce I could conjure up.

"Ugh...fine..the kid can stay for now!"

"Hehee!  Yaaaay!" Me and Emily said, rushing down her stairs to the basement whee she basically lived!

I finally had somewhere to stay again:)