XV

Third Person

Over the next few Minecraft months, Skeppy and BadBoyHalo stuck to their promise. They were going to beat the game for the sake of a6d. They worked collaboratively and were getting closer and closer to their goal each day. 

They got full diamond, then they went to the nether, brewed potions and obtained a stack of golden apples. At last they were ready. Or at least thought they were ready. 

They threw the eye of ender and found the stronghold. Loot was collected from the chest and the portal was found. 

Skeppy inserted the eyes of ender, and the portal activated. They both stared into the void, a little apprehensive of jumping inside. 

Skeppy 

It was time to make a jump. I was stacked up on beds, potions, golden apples, and obsidian. I had all the tools I needed and it was now or never. But I couldn't. 

'You go first, Bad,' I said, hoping that if Bad could jump then I could follow. Bad didn't look convinced either. 

'No you.' 

'Come on, your older than me!'

'Isn't it always youngest first?' 

'Isn't it always ladies first?' I asked innocently and burst out laughing when I saw BadBoyHalo's outraged face. 'You know what, I don't want to argue. I'll go.' Bad jumped inside and pulled me with him. 

I screamed, I looked upwards and saw the distance between the portal and me extending further and further. I looked down and screamed again. The ground was getting closer and closer. My hand reached for my water bucket, and I hoped Bad was doing also. 

We managed to mlg water without a problem, now it was defeating the ender dragon. I decided not to ninja bridge over to the other island because it was way too risky. I tried to keep my eyes down and avoid the eyes of enderman. 

We reached the main island safely, and saw the dragon's health bar at the top of my peripheral vision. Bad was already making a small shelter out of obsidian, which we could come to regenerate, when I spotted something in the distance. Was that... another shelter?

I sprinted over, avoiding the dragon's breath, and saw it clearly enough. It was another shelter. That wouldn't have naturally spawned there, so somebody has got to have built it. The only person who could have done this was a6d. 

a6d.

I hadn't heard that name in so long. Did he die here? But where's the lava? Before I could check it out, my health began decreasing rapidly. I turned around to see the dragon right behind me. I screamed for the third time that day, and ran back to BadBoyHalo. I began regenerating with the use of golden apples, while describing what I saw. 

BadBoyHalo

I gasped. Could a6d still be alive? No. It had been too long, he wouldn't do that to us. He must have died a natural death. We wouldn't have seen that command in chat. Unless... it was only a command...

Thank you for reading part 15 of ~Far From Home~ (The Trio)

If you enjoyed, please vote :)

Any questions or criticisms? Comment below!

I'll be posting everyday, and if you want to keep up to date, feel free to follow me ^w^

-XYZEDDD