Part 13

Your POV

Maybe the third time would be the charm as I sat in our carriage on the way to the Styles castle. My parents reluctantly came, however my dad came pouting and in-cooperatively. Claire by my side unsure if she should talk or remain silent, I didn't blame her. My mother was reading a book as if she was on her way on a long trip. My father resting his chin on the side of my carriage as he pouted looking out of the tiny window. It finally had hit me all at once, was I making the best decision? Even if it was right for my family and our kingdom, was it right? Did Harry deserve another chance at becoming my husband or did I just make a rash decision? All of these questions were swirling in my brain causing me to loose my breath and my heart race.

"Stop the carriage!!!", I suddenly burst out, startling everyone.

"Honey? Are you ok?", my mom asked leaning towards me.

"Stop the carriage now!!!", I stopped my foot like a two year old.

It worked though, the carriage came to a complete stop. I scrambled out of the carriage, bursting through the tiny door almost clumsily falling out. I didn't care though. I had to get out of the tiny carriage so I could breathe, I immediately began to pace the small dirt road. Tears immediately welled into my eyes as I panted, trying to get air into my lungs.

"Sweetheart? Are you ok?", my mom followed me. More gracefully of course.

"I don't know if I can do this", a sobbed raked out of me.

"Honey you need to calm down and breathe", my mom tried to reach out and comfort me.

"Just tell me I'm doing the wrong thing, just tell me that I should have never agreed to this and that I'm a damn fool. Go on and tell me", I shouted needing to get all emotions that I had swimming in me out. If I hadn't, I felt like I was going to explode.

"Sweetheart, you told us you were happy with the decision you had made. That this was your future and that we couldn't make the decisions for you", she softly rubbed my arms.

"I know I said all of that, but sitting in that carriage she and watching you read as if nothing is wrong and watching dad sitting there pouting as if he is on his way to his execution. I can't sit there and pretend that my decision is the right one. I can't sit there and pretend things are going to be ok, if things work out between Harry and I. My decisions also effect you, you guys won't be too pleased if we marry and have children. So please tell me what a big mistake I'm making and forced me to go back home. Just do it!!!!", I demanded.

"Oh honey, we aren't going to tell you how to live your life or what you should and shouldn't do. If you feel like this is the best decision for you and our kingdom, the we will be behind you one hundred percent", she smiled at me cupping My face.

"Ok", I said confirming to myself that everything was going to be ok.

"Ok", she said as I snuggled pulling out a handkerchief and wiping My eyes trying to fix myself up.

"Sweetie we trust you make the correct decisions. If you feel like he is changed and is the right one then we support you", my mom said before we entered the carriage once again.

I nodded my head and entered the carriage, taking my place next to Claire. She wrapped her arm around me in comfort, I laid my head on Claire's shoulder as the carriage started to move once again. I kept taking a deep breath as I finally closed My eyes and tried to relax my body. Eventually I could feel myself dosing off, I had dreamt about being queen. Harry's queen and ruling the kingdom together which confused me even more. Before I knew it I was being shaken awake by someone causing to slowly peel my eyes open.

"Y/n sweetheart, we're here", my mother gently stroked my face.

"Ok", I said softly before gently sitting up and stretching.

"You ready love", she asked.

"I am".