Part 3

Your POV

Brunch was going ok, Anne and Robin were very lovely people. We were laughing and have a grand time. It was about half way through brunch unnoticed that Harry wasn't here to join us for our gathering. I wanted to ask where he was at but I didn't want to ruin the light mood that was there. Instead I had pushed those thoughts away as I continued to listen to Robin and Anne as they told us stories.

"So Y/n, tell us something about yourself. We don't know much about you", Anne asked while we were sipping on our tea.

"Well, I love History and English. I can cook and bake. I love to garden and that's all there is really to say about me", I smiled as I brought the tea cup to my lips to take a sip.

Anne and I delved into a deep discussion about our favorite authors and novels. My parents spoke to Robin about whatever subject, that was until my mom decided to speak up on the subject that was in the back of my brain.

"Anne? I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but I'm just a tad curious as to why Prince Harry is not here with us? Is he sick?", my mom questioned sipping her tea once more.

I could see Anne visibly flush as she sat in front of me and I felt a tad sorry for her. Her eyes castes down and I felt bad at my mother bluntness. I was a tad curious as well, but I kept it in from doing the same thing as my mom did. Anne looked at Robin and then at the chair that Harry was supposed to occupy.

"Excuse me", Anne looked at all of us before she leant over and whispered into Robin before she sat back up and smiled at us.

"Excuse me, I'll be right back", she curtsy before she turned and made her way up the stairs behind her.

We all sat in silence as we looked at Robin, he looked at us silently back at us. Unsure of what to say, not that I blame him. I squirmed in the awkward silence as my parents and I exchanged looks with each other. I took a bite of my scone and tried to everything I could not to make eye contact with poor Robin as he sat there unsure of what to do. Sadly we heard screaming, shattering of glass before I caught a quick sight of what I presumed was harry being pushed down the stairs by Anne. He stomped his way down the stairs as she muttered incoherently behind him and finally he plopped down in the chair that sat between Robin and Anne. I cleared my throats and continued to sip my tea, any trace of fun that we had before was gone. Anne finally clapped her hand and caught all our attention.

"Harry darling, why don't you give Y/n a tour of the castle", she suggested causing me to gulp.

"Very well!! Off you guys go then",
Anne shooed is away from the table.

I gulped in anxiousness as I stood from my seat. Great.