Part 12

Your POV

"Are you sure you can trust him", my best friend Clair asked as we sat in the dress shop.

"I don't know Claire, I'm really sure of anything right now. No, I don't trust him and all. At the same time I do have to do what's best for our kingdom", I answered as I came out in my dress.

"You look beautiful", Claire clapped her hands as she stood up and walked over to me.

"Thank you, do you think it's too much?", I did a small twirl.

"No. It's absolutely stunning. Especially since you are meeting his family", Claire felt the fabric of my dress.

The ivory color complimented my skin beautifully, the gold accents were beautiful as well. I kept staring at myself in the mirror just hoping I didn't look like a wannabe bride. I just wanted to look presentable if and only if Harry had me by his side and introduced me to his family. I wanted to look presentable, like I was a future wife and queen.

"Hey did you hear me?", Claire waived her hand in my face.

"I'm sorry?", I shook my head and tried to hide the fact that I was embarrassed that I was caught day dreaming about Harry.

"I asked when the party was?", Claire asked.

"In a week, and I was hoping you would be able to come with me. We are aloud to bring a guest. So will you please come", I begged.

"Oh alright. Are you guys staying the night?", she asked.

"Yeah, we're supposed to have tea with Harry's family the next day. It's woman only", I rolled my eyes.

"Why is that so bad?", Clair asked Me.

"The dinner is family only, but the tea party is close family and friends. Meaning that anyone can come, I need backup in case any of Harry's ex-lovers come", I teased.

"Princess, I'm there for you", she smirked.

"Thank you so much", I hugged her tightly.

"I have the perfect dress and everything", she squealed.

I laughed at her silliness, but I was indeed grateful that she was coming with me. I had my parents of course, but it is of course more helpful to have support that isn't authoritative. As I changed out of the dress and put on my regular dress, I couldn't believe I was going back to Harry's castle after everything we had been through.

"Everything well miss", the lady that worked at the counter asked me.

"It is", I offered her a smile.

"Can you please have it delivered to my house in three days please", I asked politely as I could.

"Of course miss", she nodded and took the dress from me.

"Come on darling let's go eat and maybe shop", Claire dragged me from the dress shop.

We had walked down a block or so when a crystal shop had caught my eye, causing me to stop in my tracks.

"What's up darling?", Claire looked at the shop too.

"I want to get something for Anne", I said out loud unsure why I felt so compelled to buy Anne something.

"Ok, let's go in and look", Claire declared.

Maybe this was the turning point in whatever have going on at this point. It was a turn for the good of course.