Casady rushes back over to her room to tell beverly what just happened. After telling her, they are both on high alert, watching for anything out of the ordinary. Even though it is only five in the morning, to Casady and Beverly, it feels like it is already the middle of the day. Their energy from adrenilen is running on a super high. Before they leave to hunt for Mary, Casady checks for her parrents. They are both asleep on different beds in their room.

Casady is relieved that they are still okay, or at least not gone. After making sure that they are still there, they leave to search for Casady's sister. The first place Beverly thinks of is to go to the middle school. They run as fast as they can, and still, they find nothing. They find no sign of her at all.

After about an hour of looking all through the city, they decide to go home to Beverly's house. When they both get the her house, the door is cracked open. They run in to Beverly's parrent's bedroom to find pillows inetead of people.

"Crap!" Casady yells.

"Mary didn't run away! She was taken."

"Oh, Beverly, what on earth are we going to do?"

"You are asking the wrong person, your the one with all the powers. You should of seen this comming!"

"I did you idiot! I told you what I saw, you didn't think of it either," Casady shoots back, takes a deep breathe, and continues,"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you an idiot."

"I didn't mean to blame you."

"Well, you should. It is my fault after all, for getting us all tangled up in this mess."

"You didn't choose it, it chose you."

"That's true. And now we need to find Thomas." Casady says.

As if on cue, Thomas appears in the center of the room.

"Did someone call for me?"

"Thomas, you litle ba-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentance if I were you."

"Or what?"

"Or I might kill your sister."

"You wouldn't!"

"Would you like to bet your sister's life with that?"

"Phycopath!" Beverly shoots in.

"Oh, I'm sorry Beverly, I almost forgot your presance. Would you like to hear you mother scream?" Thomas says in response to being called a phychopath.

Instantly, a scream fills the room. It is the scream from Beverly's mom.

"Stop it! Please, I'll do anything!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything!"

"Throw these four knifes at Casady as fast as you can."

"Never!"

"Do you want to hear your mother scream again?"

Beverly makes eye contact with Casady and Casady tells her to go ahead and throw them. Casady just realized that she can tell people things through her mind! Beverly throws each and every knife. As each leaves Beverly's hand, they dissapear into thin air. When they reapear, they are right next to Thomas on the wall.

"Oo, scary!" He says sarcastically.

"Where have you taken our families?"

"Well, you see, it's not going to be that easy."

"What do we have to do?"

"You need to play a game."

"What?! So help me Thomas I will-" Casady starts.

"It's an easy game. All we want to see is how far advanced your, gift is. So what do you say? Do you want to play, or do we need to kill someone?"

"What the hell is your problem?" Beverly shouts.

"Kill The principle." Thomas says, looking over his shoulder.

"No! Please! I will do anything! I am just a principle I don't know anything, please!" The principle screams. Though, she is nowhere to be seen in the room. "Ahhhhhh!" She screams as one of her hands are cut of.

"That was just a warning. We will cut her other hand off if you don't do what I say."

"Fine, what is this game of yours?"

"You have one hour, come and find me." Thomas says and disappears, it was just a hologram.

"What are we going to do?" Beverly asks not letting on to how scared she is.

"We need to find Thomas."

"How?"

"We have some research to do."

Casady and Beverly pull out all of their books and papers from their backpacks. They have learned, over the past couple of days, not to leave anything behind and to always be prepared. They ruffle through everything they have gone over, and there is nothing on how to locate someone.

What are they going to do? The clock is ticking and they have nothing. With five minutes left, Beverly is practically shaking because of how scared she is. Two minutes left and they have not found a thing.

"I see you have lost the first round of our game." Thomas says daunting them as a hologram appears,"You know what? I am feeling nice today, I will give you another half hour. But you still have to pay a price, cut the Principles other hand off! Oh, and so you know, if you screw it up again, it is your sisters life on the line, not the principles." The principles yelling and crying come through just as the hologram disappears.

"What are we going to do?"

"Have you read anything after page six?"

"No."

"Now would be a good time to do that!"